Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
[url="index.php?option=com_community&view=groups&task=viewgroup&groupid=145&Itemid=3"]Lee Comeauxs - Its just a Motion[/url] Group Forum: This group is designed to make you think about you and how you work. We can also talk about what our favorite Golfers did and how they tried to do them. But you have to have a starting point that gets you to a REPEATABLE END RESULT. Its because guys like Mike and Elk had the vision to challenge what was being put out there by making us think and ask why. They understand that this THING golfers chase is catchable if we just trust that what we know and feel is right. But what we need help on is putting our own puzzle together. There is only motion in golf no planes no positons JUST MOTION. SO if you are looking for Planes, Circles , Parallel lines or swing paths this is not the place but if your hear come on in the MOTIONS fine. Just cause one person can play better than another is not a reason not to listen to what they have to say. There is only 1 goal in golf and you can find that in Hogans Pwergolf on page 5 right before the grip. A predictable, compression of the golf ball that matches your intent. PERIOD.

TOPIC: CMOTION- The New or revised PUSH/SLAP, Leecomotion

CMOTION- The New or revised PUSH/SLAP, Leecomotion 3 years 6 months ago #8010

• Lee Comeaux
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 394
This is gping to be the OFFICIAL name if you will of the PUSH/SLAP or Leecommotion Theory. Same stuff just better way to describe what I feel the Golf Motion is. There will be more definitions about certain things or perhaps just better definitions. As well as Alot of Biokenetic links as well as Anatomical Trains and some other really cool stuff. Again Planes and Angles are not on my list of topics so that for sure wont change. Its just about understanding what YOU and how YOU make and understand you own Motion. What dictates the things you feel and see in a Motion. What is controlling us in OUR Motions and Im sure alot more on or off Topic things. I want anyone and everyone to say what they want and thats fine in here. No one is wrong its just HOW WE EACH SEE MOTION and thats alot of times different for each of us. Look forward to the new Topic and the New Year. Leecom & The Parks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: CMOTION- The New or revised PUSH/SLAP, Leecomotion 3 years 6 months ago #8013

• Robert LaPrade
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 7
Nice looking forward to it!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lee Comeaux, Bob Harding

Re: CMOTION- The New or revised PUSH/SLAP, Leecomotion 3 years 6 months ago #8015

• Lee Comeaux
  • Platinum Boarder
rolap wrote:
Nice looking forward to it!

Happy New Year Rolap.

Comeaux
The following user(s) said Thank You: Robert LaPrade

Re: CMOTION- The New or revised PUSH/SLAP, Leecomotion 3 years 6 months ago #8016

All the best in your researches, Lee. You can count on me if I can be of a little help anytime.

Cheers and HAPPY NEW YEAR to all !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lee Comeaux

Re: CMOTION- The New or revised PUSH/SLAP, Leecomotion 3 years 6 months ago #8035

• Lee Comeaux
  • Platinum Boarder
What DRIVES our Motion in the Golf motion. Well we have many DRIVERS of Motion. They can be the Hands, the Feet, The Pelvis, or the Eyes etc. I as you know believe that the Hands are the Drivers of choice for my Motion. Why because all Motion really is, is our ability to FIGHT with Gravity. and remain BALANCED or EVEN UNBALANCED. The FEET are there for the Ground Reaction Forces that MOTION makes. All must be done with the muscles already activated to BALANCE the Motion of the Golf Club.

So with that said the GOLF CLUB if gripped properly now becomes an extension or part of my right ARM and Body. So I know have a part of me that is down at ground level with the ball.( TWO RIGHT ELBOWS. ) a little something to make you think here.

What BALANCE IS NOT. EQUAL AMOUNTS OF WEIGHT in the motion. Weight is not a term I will or do use. All weight is to us is Pressure created by Motion. So if you prefer you can call it equal amounts of Pressure. Again I try to keep the pressure constant to increaseing on MY LEFT Leg and foot throughout my Motion.

If you look at Hogan and MOE their index FINGER is driving them through their MOTION believe it or not. So I told you where to look so try to see it in their motion.

Let me hear your thoughts on this

Leecom

Re: CMOTION- The New or revised PUSH/SLAP, Leecomotion 3 years 6 months ago #8038

• Paxton Berry
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 56
What do you mean by driving exactly?

Re: CMOTION- The New or revised PUSH/SLAP, Leecomotion 3 years 6 months ago #8039

• Lee Comeaux
  • Platinum Boarder
Simple what do you think it means when I ask you this.

Reach out and touch something with your finger tips and or hand.

Then for another driver stand feet side by side and with your foot reach out and push something in any direction with the foot.

What DROVE the motion both out to do the task and back into where they normally rest.

The natural CHAIN REACTION for you and me is to lead the motion with something. SO for instance a ONE PIECE TAKEAWAY. What would HAVE TO lead that Motion for our CHAIN REACTION to be right. Im not a fan of ONE PIECE TAKEAWAY but its one we all understand.

Does that help?

Leecom

Re: CMOTION- The New or revised PUSH/SLAP, Leecomotion 3 years 6 months ago #8040

• Lee Comeaux
  • Platinum Boarder
Simple what do you think it means when I ask you this.

Reach out and touch something with your finger tips and or hand.

Then for another driver stand feet side by side and with your foot reach out and push something in any direction with the foot.

What DROVE the motion both out to do the task and back into where they normally rest.

The natural CHAIN REACTION for you and me is to lead the motion with something. SO for instance a ONE PIECE TAKEAWAY. What would HAVE TO lead that Motion for our CHAIN REACTION to be right. Im not a fan of ONE PIECE TAKEAWAY but its one we all understand.

Does that help?

Leecom

Re: CMOTION- The New or revised PUSH/SLAP, Leecomotion 3 years 6 months ago #8041

• Lee Comeaux
  • Platinum Boarder
Here is some footage I shot for Mr. Tutleman but never eneded up sending to him. I did not send to him because I wanted him to just produce his findings based on my Motion as HE understood it . This Video I felt would be of no value to him in understanding. This is Part 1 of 4 parts. I shot way back in November and just me and Parks have seen it. I thought it may shed some light on the Horizontal Compression Motion and what it feels like.
I am working on uploading the other 3 I had some issues with the sound matching up so I will redo the other uploads.

Last Edit: 3 years 6 months ago by Lee Comeaux.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jason Liddle, Bob Hayden, jordan martin, Husker

Re: CMOTION- The New or revised PUSH/SLAP, Leecomotion 3 years 6 months ago #8043

• Paxton Berry
  • Gold Boarder
I understand it to mean it is leading or in control which can be answered in many ways. The body staying in balance must be established and held to drive anything in a chain reaction.

Re: CMOTION- The New or revised PUSH/SLAP, Leecomotion 3 years 6 months ago #8045

• Lee Comeaux
  • Platinum Boarder
Exactly so if you lead with the hand lets say then it leads the Motiln down and through the ball to the finish as far as the BOIDY needs to be held to drive in a chain reaction, will need some explanation from you now please sir I am not sure as to what you mean. On that point.

In golf the body is only held for a very very brief time right before we start the golf motion after that its an acceleration move in both directions. If that is what you might be asking. The Hands leading the Motion do not require a STABLE OR STOPPED platform like other parts of the body. Why is because the lead us around when we walk or run so we are wired to use them in a chain reaction already. The body can be in much MOTION still and it will work perfect in fact lets say the less stable the BETTER for this convo.

Thnaks Supercharger for asking. Did this help or how do you see it? Maybe thats a better question?

Leecom

Re: CMOTION- The New or revised PUSH/SLAP, Leecomotion 3 years 6 months ago #8046

• Lee Comeaux
  • Platinum Boarder
supercharger wrote:
I understand it to mean it is leading or in control which can be answered in many ways. The body staying in balance must be established and held to drive anything in a chain reaction.

As far it being leading or in control there is only one way and answer out of all of them that one must chose that will be the right answer for them. For me its the RIGHT HAND LEADS MY MOTION is the one I chose. I do totally agree that there are other ANSWERS but the question is are they good ANSWERS for a GOLF MOTION?

As far as what is held during MY MOTION its in the left side of my body or the left Lateral lines of my BODY (NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH AN IMAGINARY LATERAL LINE) of my body to be precise. HOLD THEM LEFT AND YOU CAN DRIVE YOUR RIGHT FIST THROUGH A WALL TO THE LEFT.
Last Edit: 3 years 6 months ago by Lee Comeaux.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bob Hayden

Re: CMOTION- The New or revised PUSH/SLAP, Leecomotion 3 years 6 months ago #8048

• Paxton Berry
  • Gold Boarder
I can see where you feel the right hand leading. The elbow and right hand orbit each other to produce the natural winding of the arm and its release biomechanically so I feel the elbow leads until the right arm is forced to unwind and dump the energy through the index butt pad of the right finer.

Re: CMOTION- The New or revised PUSH/SLAP, Leecomotion 3 years 6 months ago #8049

• Lee Comeaux
  • Platinum Boarder
Dariusz J. wrote:
All the best in your researches, Lee. You can count on me if I can be of a little help anytime.

Cheers and HAPPY NEW YEAR to all !

Thank you my friend.

Happy New Year to you as well.

Leecom:)

Re: CMOTION- The New or revised PUSH/SLAP, Leecomotion 3 years 6 months ago #8050

• Parks
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 149
Working on chipping using the CMOTION concept, 40yds out and just letting the Right hand do the work.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Burk McDuff, Lee Comeaux, Karl Myers

Re: CMOTION- The New or revised PUSH/SLAP, Leecomotion 3 years 6 months ago #8055

• Lee Comeaux
  • Platinum Boarder
Part 2

Of the Tutleman stuff.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Jason Liddle, Bob Hayden, jordan martin

Re: CMOTION- The New or revised PUSH/SLAP, Leecomotion 3 years 6 months ago #8056

• Lee Comeaux
  • Platinum Boarder
PT 3 of Tutleman.

Thanks Parks for fixing and posting bud.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Jason Liddle, Bob Hayden, Robert LaPrade, jordan martin

Re: CMOTION- The New or revised PUSH/SLAP, Leecomotion 3 years 6 months ago #8064

• Simon Wikholm
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 11
This Tutleman videos is really impressive!!! Cant wait to try this.Do you have any videos when you putt?

Re: CMOTION- The New or revised PUSH/SLAP, Leecomotion 3 years 6 months ago #8067

• Andy F
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 44
Thanks for posting this. My second day of digging for my motion. 30 years of taking it back, dropping to the inside and hitting a trap/draw, hard habits to break. Trying to groove an over the top move and this seems to help. The last outside last joint of my right hand pinky finger is raw since I went 10 finger. Must be doing something wrong. ?

Re: CMOTION- The New or revised PUSH/SLAP, Leecomotion 3 years 6 months ago #8068

• Lee Comeaux
  • Platinum Boarder
martinhogan wrote:
This Tutleman videos is really impressive!!! Cant wait to try this.Do you have any videos when you putt?

I will make some for you. actually you are the first to ask for putting, thats the easiest part.

leecom
The following user(s) said Thank You: Simon Wikholm

Re: CMOTION- The New or revised PUSH/SLAP, Leecomotion 3 years 6 months ago #8084

• Bill McKinney
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
It's Pivot-powered, but Hand-controlled.."The hands are not truly educated until they control the pivot."- Kelley

Bill McKinney, PGA, GSEM

Re: CMOTION- The New or revised PUSH/SLAP, Leecomotion 3 years 6 months ago #8085

• Parks
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 149
Hi all,
over the last 4 months Lee has put a lot of video footage out there, it's part instruction, part swing philosophy and trying to put a golfer's feel into words. Now if your like me what first brought Lee to your attention was his swing.

So I though I would put a little bit of video together showing the what the man does best.

Jealousy takes many forms, with me it's usually giving the guy a bit of "Stick". Yes I'm very jealous :sick: :evil:

Parks
Last Edit: 3 years 6 months ago by Parks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Karl Myers

Re: CMOTION- The New or revised PUSH/SLAP, Leecomotion 3 years 6 months ago #8093

• Lee Comeaux
  • Platinum Boarder
billmckinneygolf wrote:
It's Pivot-powered, but Hand-controlled.."The hands are not truly educated until they control the pivot."- Kelley

Bill McKinney, PGA, GSEM

Exactly Mr. Mckinney the Hands are the DRIVERS of our Motion in life and they for the most part dictate the pivot without a doubt. The hands are the educators of Motion.

Leecom

Re: CMOTION- The New or revised PUSH/SLAP, Leecomotion 3 years 6 months ago #8097

Played nine holes with this guy 2 days before the The Champions Cup 2010. Hitting a fag fade. Did not know him from Adam, asked how he is pounding the ball so far. Told me to point my nose behind the ball and pound it with my right hand! What are you kidding me. My partner and I had low round of the tournament 2 days later (63) and I never played better with more power. Unfortunately my pds hurt his his back on the 16th hole the first day and we limped in 11th place but I had a great time pounding the ball like never before. Thanks Lee hope to see you this year at the CCup.

Re: CMOTION- The New or revised PUSH/SLAP, Leecomotion 3 years 6 months ago #8126

• Lee Comeaux
  • Platinum Boarder
Lets talk grip I get this question a lot.

Here is a picture of the basic evolution of the human hand and the 2 types of Motion our hands perform.

Precision Grip and the Power Grip
also called
Throwing and Clubbing Grips

handgrips.jpg

The top line of grips are for PRECISION the bottom for POWER now here is the question. When do you need PRECISION and when do you need POWER. Some shots require POWER FULL PRECISION and other don't. Now what are we trying to make have POWER and PRECISION.

Look at the picture and tell me what you see that is common to all of them. The ten finger is in my opinion the best grip to facilitate both PRECISION AND POWER when needed in golf. Every shot requires its own mix of the two or one or the other that's Golf and that's why one grip does not work well. When my hands are connected as in the pic here that limits me. In the baseball style grip my hands are no longer one unit and therefore ONE HAND IS PRECISION THE OTHER IS POWER and they can alternate. So you can have either 1 grip on the club or two.

Leecom
Time to create page: 0.605 seconds