Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
[url="index.php?option=com_community&view=groups&task=viewgroup&groupid=145&Itemid=3"]Lee Comeauxs - Its just a Motion[/url] Group Forum: This group is designed to make you think about you and how you work. We can also talk about what our favorite Golfers did and how they tried to do them. But you have to have a starting point that gets you to a REPEATABLE END RESULT. Its because guys like Mike and Elk had the vision to challenge what was being put out there by making us think and ask why. They understand that this THING golfers chase is catchable if we just trust that what we know and feel is right. But what we need help on is putting our own puzzle together. There is only motion in golf no planes no positons JUST MOTION. SO if you are looking for Planes, Circles , Parallel lines or swing paths this is not the place but if your hear come on in the MOTIONS fine. Just cause one person can play better than another is not a reason not to listen to what they have to say. There is only 1 goal in golf and you can find that in Hogans Pwergolf on page 5 right before the grip. A predictable, compression of the golf ball that matches your intent. PERIOD.

TOPIC: CMOTION- The New or revised PUSH/SLAP, Leecomotion

Re: CMOTION- The New or revised PUSH/SLAP, Leecomotion 2 years 2 months ago #33059

• Lee Comeaux
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 242
Sorry Diz Cameras WORE OUT. Basically once you find the way I have that we can do it in a chain reaction of our chosing then its just pressure points. I realize now my gift was not the rightsideed motion but The chain reactions and all the ways we are doing it based on. a few things your thinking. Pull is out based on the body does lateral motion through squeeze and away from the core pull is into the core like stabbing ones self therefore NO EXTENSION THINK SQUEEZE if you are going to left side PUSH. PUSH SQUEEZE on the left . Counter balance is gonna be some things on the right again for Clavical center that you will need. Stable head COG as well and no thoghts of weight anywhere as related to the ball its all about starting the right chain reaction to throw our weight into the ball as we go by it the face will be behind the ball at that point with your weight in it if that makes sense.

We are a 5 axis system that goes into fingers tips and plane can be achieved by knowing what achieves that angle and that is the hands job not the elbow Fingernails are something you may want to spen time flipping twisting and turning to understand sensory feeb back from them because lateral motion goes out to them and medial motion comes in from them. Find your Fingernails and two things FIND THE ENDS OF YOUR HANDS IN MOTION also FIND ANY PLANE YOUR CAN IMAGINE because they DRAW YOUR PICTURES AND SIGN YOUR NAME YOUR FINGERNAILS DO. I write best when I feel them. I also control clubhead speed from there and the structural mechanics will happen.

TENSION IS OPTIMUM FOR FEEL but Regulate it. Turning your buttons on is a very powerful things and I can show you how to flip the switch it is easy just please dont OVERDOSE ON IT then you forgot what you stated doing cause your just blasying 3 woods like perfect missles. Golf is not that is a few notches less for FUNCTIONAL GOOD SCORING GOLF.

Anyway diz always good to talk with you call me some time tell me what you are trying to do ill tell you then sequences starting from fingernail tips to whats is gonna counter where and why. Later dude.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 1lovegolf24

Re: CMOTION- The New or revised PUSH/SLAP, Leecomotion 2 years 2 months ago #33170

• Rick Marion
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 77

After 1.5 years I have Graduated Cmotion University on June 6th, 2012. My Cmotion is complete.

I can not thank Lee Comeaux enough.
During my Journey along the way I found

1. right handed motion
2. stabilization of my lower body.
3. Ground pressure
4. right Clavicle motion
5. Proper angle of attack.
6. were my personal 45 degree angle is located.
7. Proper swing angle.
8. how my oblique work.
9. Girdles, sternum, C-6, anatomy of my body (LOL)

Lee, THANKS again

Love Ya

Rick Marion
Last Edit: 2 years 2 months ago by Rick Marion. Reason: 2x post
The following user(s) said Thank You: 1lovegolf24

Re: CMOTION- The New or revised PUSH/SLAP, Leecomotion 2 years 2 months ago #33171

• 1lovegolf24
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 254
Rick,

Looks like you are enjoying yourself there in the sun.

Say hi to Rick, from Mark, if you see him. I miss that place.

I never could reach the net., but my man Rick could.

Mark, 1lovegolf

Re: CMOTION- The New or revised PUSH/SLAP, Leecomotion 2 years 2 months ago #33172

• Rick Marion
  • Gold Boarder

this video is Pre-Cmotion.... just an old bastard....playing golf for 29 years (at that time).....I wish I had some pics and or a video when I was a flat belly and got it past parrall.....

Re: CMOTION- The New or revised PUSH/SLAP, Leecomotion 2 years 2 months ago #33178

• kenan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 162
Rick, great job man. Way to get it done.

I want my dad to learn Cmotion. He would love the simplicity and power and repeatability. Everything. Cmotion got me super excited when I started learning it. I've gotten away from it quite a bit but I never knew what CONSISTENCY was until I tried Lee's stuff. Unreal.

Re: CMOTION- The New or revised PUSH/SLAP, Leecomotion 2 years 2 months ago #33191

• greg
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19
good motion, rick. btw, what is that red headed driver? so the 45 you talk about---would you say that is what the swing plane angle is? what kind of distance are you getting? that shortened swing sure sounds solid!!

Re: CMOTION- The New or revised PUSH/SLAP, Leecomotion 2 years 2 months ago #33196

• Rick Marion
  • Gold Boarder
Greg, Kenan,Mark

thanks!!!

Greg, my shorten back-swing is being a phat old man and out of shape.... My distance is everywhere, I have not been on the course since I found the last few pieces of my Cmotion two days ago. I did play with my boys over the weekend, I shot 79, the boys shot 79 and 77 (6,970 par 72). I out drove the kids 4x..... (they drive 300+), on the 3 hole, 440 into the wind, I nutted one 325...I was 30 yards ahead of the kids.... :evil: ...I'd say my average is 260-270. I picked up 2 clubs from my irons, by learning another proper force from Lee (stabilizing my lower girdle, while starting my motion with my right clavicle. Your correct regarding the 45. That is my personal angle of attack. My attack angle is my right hand at shoulder height (top of back-swing) toward ball. Approx 45 degree angle. My Driver....I wanted a NEW driver, but LOVED mine!!!! so I had it custom painted :silly:

Re: CMOTION- The New or revised PUSH/SLAP, Leecomotion 2 years 2 months ago #33251

• Lee Comeaux
  • Gold Boarder
Thanks kenan for the confirmation. Most people are looking for it in the hip girdle I get that. Power thing for them. Overtime what happens I cmOtion is the hands get stronger. Then power increaseses. Its a two hand hit motion all it is

Re: CMOTION- The New or revised PUSH/SLAP, Leecomotion 2 years 2 months ago #33252

• Lee Comeaux
  • Gold Boarder
That ball left at a 45 into you angle always does Why is that ?

Re: CMOTION- The New or revised PUSH/SLAP, Leecomotion 2 years 2 months ago #33262

• Henny Bogan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 127
Lee Comeaux wrote:
That ball left at a 45 into you angle always does Why is that ?

Lee, I'm just curious, to whom are you asking this question?

Re: CMOTION- The New or revised PUSH/SLAP, Leecomotion 2 years 2 months ago #33732

• Lee Comeaux
  • Gold Boarder
For those not aware of all the BREAKTHROUGHS in how we actually work here is some education information. Biomechanices are the thing of the past we have discovered we actually dont work that way. We are always in 3d mode always mapping all around us and always working in chains or groups of things from head to toe we do not single out just parts of us we cant we wont and we are not built to do that. We use chains of things all the time everytime. The NEURO system as we once believed it to be was WRONG and not doing what we originally thought. Therefore MUSCLE MEMORY WAS IMPOSSIBLE TO ACHIVE. We have learned that we can learn a MOTION in just a DAY and its there forever. However if you dont know what or how to use or turn on your Proprioception. Then you are really beating your head against the wall and the body is learning NADA. These are just for education if you care to want to learn how to really train yourself. If not then keep doing what your doing. Just dont expect for any of it to stick or work again because there are ways that gets done but beating balls is not one of them. Also ONE SWING is certainly not one of them we must give the Proprioception as many ways as we can to teach it how good we really are. Cerebellum is the subconcious key to the whole puzzle.

hope this helps someone..

on a side note as well they have learned that only 20% of our power comes from muscles MAX no matter how strong you ever get it will never ever be more than 20%. The 80% comes from? thats what I use is my 80% and only about 15% of my 20%. Again if you are not strengthening your 80% then your not getting stronger or more mobil.

Now I also want to say this. I was blown away when I started discovering or learning that everything I was told was not correct. For a while it did upset me BUT when I just went with the NEW FACTS it was mind blowing how fast I MASTERED SOMETHING. This is not just for golf its for anything you want to MASTER or LEARN. I spend more time improving other activities then I do golf. That came in about a 30 cycle all of it after that there was no need to WORK ON ANYTHING. Was very weird and very hard to come to terms with personally.

Lee Comeaux

Have a great week everyone.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cy

Re: CMOTION- The New or revised PUSH/SLAP, Leecomotion 2 years 2 months ago #33737

• Cy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 81
Lee Comeaux wrote:
For those not aware of all the BREAKTHROUGHS in how we actually work here is some education information. Biomechanices are the thing of the past we have discovered we actually dont work that way. We are always in 3d mode always mapping all around us and always working in chains or groups of things from head to toe we do not single out just parts of us we cant we wont and we are not built to do that. We use chains of things all the time everytime. The NEURO system as we once believed it to be was WRONG and not doing what we originally thought. Therefore MUSCLE MEMORY WAS IMPOSSIBLE TO ACHIVE. We have learned that we can learn a MOTION in just a DAY and its there forever. However if you dont know what or how to use or turn on your Proprioception. Then you are really beating your head against the wall and the body is learning NADA. These are just for education if you care to want to learn how to really train yourself. If not then keep doing what your doing. Just dont expect for any of it to stick or work again because there are ways that gets done but beating balls is not one of them. Also ONE SWING is certainly not one of them we must give the Proprioception as many ways as we can to teach it how good we really are. Cerebellum is the subconcious key to the whole puzzle.

hope this helps someone..

on a side note as well they have learned that only 20% of our power comes from muscles MAX no matter how strong you ever get it will never ever be more than 20%. The 80% comes from? thats what I use is my 80% and only about 15% of my 20%. Again if you are not strengthening your 80% then your not getting stronger or more mobil.

Now I also want to say this. I was blown away when I started discovering or learning that everything I was told was not correct. For a while it did upset me BUT when I just went with the NEW FACTS it was mind blowing how fast I MASTERED SOMETHING. This is not just for golf its for anything you want to MASTER or LEARN. I spend more time improving other activities then I do golf. That came in about a 30 cycle all of it after that there was no need to WORK ON ANYTHING. Was very weird and very hard to come to terms with personally.

Lee Comeaux

Have a great week everyone.

Thank you Lee. Great videos. Very interesting and informative ideas.
Based on my personal experience, I knew that It is never too late to learn any complex movement or motion such as golf swing.

Re: CMOTION- The New or revised PUSH/SLAP, Leecomotion 2 years 2 months ago #33738

• Dean Mitchell
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 25
Truly mind-blowing in its ramifications. This confirms what I have always believed - that we can learn new skills almost instantly. I'm on their website now looking for the most local trainer to me.
Thanks for sharing, Lee.

Re: CMOTION- The New or revised PUSH/SLAP, Leecomotion 2 years 2 months ago #33771

• Lee Comeaux
  • Gold Boarder
Dean and Cy you are so very welcome and Thank you for being open minded enough to realize that what we thought we knew was not even the beginning. What we know now will change your life if you just accept that things like sequencing and Motion memory can happen in an instance and just one time is enough. The human body has no time or need for understanding chain reactions all it needs is one piece of INFO and thats is exactly what piece of us starts this? From there get out of your own way. Building STRETCH or COIL in muscle is a waste of time as you will learn. Building RESISTANCE in THE NEGATIVE is better. From ear to ear is Golf and from one side the neck under the ear to the other side. Im telling you its so easy its is just not funny. the collar bone is the worker BONES use one or the other dont need to be active with both together. When you start to understand what you are fixing to learn you will realize why I say RIGHT ARM PUSH OR SLAP. Everything you have learned up till now in Golf has been of some value what you will learn is how little that value was. BUT that you have so much more in you that you have never tapped. Keep that mindset and leave all the terms of your past in your past for now. When you discover where all the power is stored you will die laughing but it will then all make total sense......PM me and I will send you other videos on whats NEW ABOUT YOU.....rather what is finally understood about us. BIOMECHANICS while I appreciate they are there I realized that they only happen if other things allow them. Now the ways of the past do produce good players the future will produce players like we have never thought there could be. This new way of knowing how we work will not happen overnight for the masses I get that more than you know. But for the ones willing to get educated they will improve at speeds and levels they never knew they even could. literally overnight literally....We are that great a anatomical train system .

Lee

Re: CMOTION- The New or revised PUSH/SLAP, Leecomotion 2 years 2 months ago #33863

• Rick Marion
  • Gold Boarder
I would like to Congratulate our fellow Cmoto ....JIMBO for breaking 80 today!!!!! :woohoo:

The man is 61 years young!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

No more bad back and now needs to reset his goals!!!!!!

CONGRATS JIMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rick Marion

Re: CMOTION- The New or revised PUSH/SLAP, Leecomotion 2 years 2 months ago #33992

• Lee Comeaux
  • Gold Boarder
Some FACTS ABOUT YOUR HANDS:

Remote control fingers
We work our fingers by remote control. Of course, in one sense, we work all of our moving body parts by remote control - the control center is our brain. However, the fingers are special, because there are no muscles inside the fingers. The muscles which bend the finger joints are located in the palm and up in the mid forearm, and are connected to the finger bones by tendons, which pull on and move the fingers like the strings of a marionette.

Finger strength
The muscles which power the fingers are strong - strong enough for some people to climb vertical surfaces supporting their entire weight at times by a few fingertips. The muscles which accomplish this feat are stronger than you might imagine, for the biomechanics of the hand require that the force generated by the muscles which bend the fingertips must be at least four times the pressure which is produced at the fingertips.

THERE ARE ZERO MUSCLES IN THE FINGERS THOUGH.

Fingernail feeling
Do fingernails have feeling? No, but the fingernail extends deep beneath and behind the skin of the cuticle, and nerves on the back of the finger around the cuticle sense forces transmitted from the tip of the fingernail. The brain integrates the sensations from the nerves of both the fingertip pad and cuticle to give a complex enhanced perception of pressure and shear at the fingertips. Loss of a fingernail changes the feeling on the palm side of the fingertip. THIS ONE HERE IS MOST IMPORTANT FACT OF ALL.

Hand and Brain
About a quarter of the motor cortex in the human brain (the part of the brain which controls all movement in the body) is devoted to the muscles of the hands. This is usually illustrated with a drawing of a human figure draped over the side of the brain, body parts sized proportional to the amount of brain devoted to their movement, referred to as a homunculus - as illustrated in this drawing from Dr. Wilder Penfield's monograph "The Cerebral Cortex of Man.":

Overlapping fingers
When one curls the fingers into a fist, the fingertips naturally group together side by side. If the fingertips all bend together, they continue into the palm side by side. However, the natural tendency is for each fingertip to aim for the same point at the base of the thumb, which is obvious when touching each finger down to the base of the palm. For this reason, if a hand problem (stiffness, swelling, etc.) prevents a finger from meeting the side of the adjacent fingertip midway into making a fist, that finger will tend to cross over and overlap the adjacent finger when making a fist.
THIS ONE HERE IS THE SECRET OF THE HAND ON A STICK AND THE LOCATION OF MAIN PRESSURE POINTS IN HAND AND LOWER FOREARM. THEY MUST BE POSTION ON THE STICK ON THE PROPER SIDE NOT TO OR BOTTOM THE SIDE. ON A BALL IT IS THE BACK OF THE BALL AND LOW.

Drivers of Motion
the Hands and Feet are one of two Drivers of motion for the Human Body the second set being Eyes and Pelvis. For very active functions it is the hands and feet that are superior when making locomotion or stationary swings or throws.

SO JUST SOME FACTS ABOUT YOUR HANDS.

THINGS WE CANNOT CHANGE LIKE LEARNING A MECHANICAL SOMETHING INVOLVING BODY MOVEMENT EITHER FROM PLACE TO PLACE OR IN ONE SPOT. THE HANDS AND ONLY THE HANDS ARE DESIGNED TO MAP OUT THESE TASK AND SEQUENCE THE REST OF US IN DOING IT. ONCE YOU LEARN TO TRAIN YOURSELF TO LEARN SPORTS MOTION BASED ON FROM THE HANDS INTO THE BODY THEN YOU WILL BE ACTUALLY TRAINING AND LEARNING A FUNCTION. ALL MECHANICS START AT THE TIPS OF FINGERS AND HAPPEN INWARD. NOW THE FINGERNAILS DETECT PRESSURE AND SHEAR... WHAT IS SHEAR.... ANGULAR MOMENTUM. WHAT IS PRESSURE? REACHING OUT OR EXTENDING OUT WITH THE HAND AND ARM IT IS DETECTED BY PRESSURE. NOW ALPHA CELLS LOCATED AROUND THE BONES TRANSMITT THE INFORMATION TO THE MOTOR CORTES FROM THERE MECHANICS ARE ENGINEERED FOR THE TASK. THAT IS US THAT IS EXACTLY HOW WE DO IT EVERYDAY ALL THE TIME ON EVERYTHING. THERE WAS A TIME I LIKE A LOT OF PEOPLE JUST DID NOT GRASP THIS BUT I ASKED MYSELF IS WHAT I AM DOING NOW EVEN WORKING IS IT BEING LEARNED THROUGH MY HANDS OR NOT. ANSWER WAS NO. SO I LEARNED HOW TO LEARN THE RIGHT WAY THROUGH MY HANDS. WITHIN WEEKS I DISCOVERED WHAT I COULD RELLY DO AND NOT DO. THE NOT DO WAS BECAUSE THE HANDS AND BODY REJECTED IT AND LET ME KNOW THROUGH PAIN. WHAT ALSO HAPPEND WAS POSTURE WAS CREATED FROM THE WAY MY HANDS HANDLED THE STICK OR CLUB. THEREFORE THE HUMAN BODY DESIGNS A SYSTEM AROUND HOW THE HANDS DO SOMETHING. THE TYPE OF GRIP IS PERSONAL CHOICE FOR EACH PERSON. TO SAY WHICH ONE IS CORRECT AND BEST YOU CANNOT YOU CAN ONLY MAKE THAT DETERMINATION THROUGH HITTING BALLS AND TRACKING RESULTS.

HERE IS SOME SIMPLE CAVEMAN EXPLANATION ON WHEN YOU JUST BREAK IT DOWN WHAT IS GOING ON INSIDE YOU REGARDLESS OF HOW BAD YOU WANT IT TO BE SOMETHING ELSE LEARNING OR HAVING MUSCLE MEMORY. AGAIN WE ARE ALL WIRED INTO THE MOTOR CORTEX THROUGH THE HANDS.FACT. SO THIS VIDEO JUST EXPLAINS A FEW THINGS ON HOW TO TRAIN ONESELF THROUGH THE HANDS IS ALL. AS WE ELECT TO TRAIN THROUGH OTHER PARTS OF THE BODY LIKE HIPS OR THUGHS OR SPINE ANGLES THE DIFFICULTY IN LEARNING THAT TASK GOES UP EXPONENTIALLY IS ALL AND DEPENDING ON WHAT PART WE BASE OR TRAING ON IN THE BODY SOME PARTS ARE UNTRAINABLE BECAUSE THEY ARE FOR A SUPPORTING ROLE NOT A LEAD ROLE.

HOPE THIS HELPS IN UNDERSTANDING HOW TO TRAIN THROUGH YOUR HANDS...

LEARNING THROUGH YOUR HANDS IS ALMOST INSTANT AND STORED AND NEVER FORGOT AND CAN BE RECALLED AND DONE AT ANY MOMENT. LEARNING THROUGH OTHER PARTS IS NOT INSTANT AND HAS TO BE CONTINUOSLY PRACTICED AND PERFORMED. AGAIN JUST STATING FACTS NOT SAYING ONE IS RIGHT ONE IS WRONG. ONE IS JUST LEARNED AND ONE IS NOT THAT IS ALL.

THESE VIDEOS ARE NOT BASED ON ANYTHING OTHER THAN HOW WE LEARN. THERFORE PUSH SLAP IS NOT MENTIONED THAT WAS NOT THE POINT OF THE VIDEOS. YOU WILL FIND WHAT IT FEELS LIKE IN TIME YOUR OWN WAY AND CALL IT WHATEVER YOU LIKE. ALSO UNDERSTANDING THE THING YOU ARE OPERATING AND FROM WHAT END IS PARAMOUNT FOR DOING ANYTHING. IT SEEMS LOGICAL THAT WE AIM AND DO THINGS FROM THE FRONT BUT IS THAT REALLY LOGICAL OR IS IT JUST AND EASY WAY TO LOOK AT IT. AGAIN YOU DECIDE...JUST KNOW THERE ARE OTHER OPTIONS THAT WORK BETTER THAN THE FRONT OF SOMETHING....ALSO STRUCTURAL LOCKS OR NON LOCKS HAPPEN IN THE PALM AND LOWER FOREARM FOR THE UPPER GIRDLE. THE STERNUM AND WHERE THE TWO CLLAVICLES MEET IS THE BODIES ONLY ROTATIONAL POINT IN THE BODY AS WELL AND THE LARGEST CONCENTRATION OF BONE AND COLLAGEN IS IN THE UPPER GIRDLE. THE REASON IS FOR POWER FOR A HUMAN WETHER IT BE LIFTING THROWING HITTING OR WHATEVER. THE REAL POWER IN A PERSON COMES FROM COLLAGEN AND LIGAMENTS AND BONE. MUSCLE ONLY SUPPLIES 20% max. AGAIN JUST SOME FACTS HOW YOU DEAL WITH THEM IS UP TO YOU.

LEE
Last Edit: 2 years 2 months ago by Lee Comeaux.

Re: CMOTION- The New or revised PUSH/SLAP, Leecomotion 2 years 2 months ago #33994

• Lee Comeaux
  • Gold Boarder
Rick Marion wrote:

After 1.5 years I have Graduated Cmotion University on June 6th, 2012. My Cmotion is complete.

I can not thank Lee Comeaux enough.
During my Journey along the way I found

1. right handed motion
2. stabilization of my lower body.
3. Ground pressure
4. right Clavicle motion
5. Proper angle of attack.
6. were my personal 45 degree angle is located.
7. Proper swing angle.
8. how my oblique work.
9. Girdles, sternum, C-6, anatomy of my body (LOL)

Lee, THANKS again

Love Ya

Rick Marion

Rick great job and great video and even better results. Its is that simple a process once a person learns a few things about them that are important to know. They are very simple little things not the big things that run the body. In the end its just a muscle or two moving us but a hand or two controlling us. The results are the goal in the end but in the start we have to learn to control us the easy way.

Love ya back brother keep it up.

Lee

Re: CMOTION- The New or revised PUSH/SLAP, Leecomotion 2 years 2 months ago #34067

• Lee Comeaux
  • Gold Boarder
Just some great angles sometimes to look at yourself from. For me its CENTER COLLAR BONE MOTION. That is what I am checking as well as arms hands club alignment from my collar bones and body. watching my neck and face resist so my sternum and collar bone connection can be very stable and centered. right arm and bicep loading loading and unloading my body and the club. So I work on one arm handling both task. Very easy sequence. So Instead of loading my right leg I load the right are girdle instead. I dont use my hips other than to stand up over the ball. I personally play golf around my head axis not my body axis its much easier for me and I only have to losen up the muscles on top my chest then get them very tensed up for speed. My back is very relaxed and my hamstrings and heels have the pressure in them. They are sitting under and supporting the collar bones and the right arm bicep and hand. My collar bones will transfer my mass fully in two directions I know that right and left its just not in my legs and feet. My legs and feet never feel any weight change ever they keep my posture up and out and over the club and ball. So this is what I am doing and work on when I check myself out. I will start using this angle more thanks to a suggestion from a friend of mine. This is my perfect view for what I need to know about me. I know where the shots went. I need to see what I was doing up through my center of me around the head and base of neck area.

Because my motion is from the center of my collar bones I can really use as much muscle tension as I want and still be very lose and relaxed because I am not using BIG muscles to hit the ball Im using groups of arm muscles and Bones in the arms and shoulder girdle in the front of me. I can tense my lower or middle abs if I want to keep me more motionless against the collar bones. Therefore my collar bones can feed against my very strong abs instead of twisying against my hips. When I twist against my hips I slide all over the place and lots of movement sideways and a lot of ways in my feet. Not good for my golf game. Here I am going at about 20 percent not much more if I go at it more then 50 percent the clubhead never catches up cause of the shaft not matter what I do and I have very stiff shafts. So I eliminate the need to wait on the head if I stay under 50 percent. I prefer playing and practicing around 35 percent physical strain or effort. My 35 percent has faster speed to it then most. Because I am hand driven I have speed built in therefore no energy spent in the core trying to create it. the ligaments in my hands and fingers burn ZERO calories when I do this but they will sweat a lot. Muscles eat up precious energy you need all day ligaments and collagen burn none therefore I never TIRE on the course I DO DEHYDRATE FASTER now because they do burn WATER out of me so I saty hydrated. So this is me this is what I do and check from time to time I dont WORK anything anymore Its all there for me Nothing to change or tweek just keep doing everyday over and over. Great feeling to be in that place none better I am enjoying Golf first time ever in my life every moment I am doing it.

Lee

Re: CMOTION- The New or revised PUSH/SLAP, Leecomotion 2 years 1 month ago #35339

• Lee Comeaux
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 64
I get lots of questions on why the Pinkies and why I dont rotate also why is the base of the wrist the strongest and ONLY PLACE we HINGE FROM. Also helps people understand why THE THUMBS ARE SWING WRECKERS as been said by others. So The hand or wrist only HINGE DOWN or in the direction of the ULNA Or INTO THE FOREARM which is a 90 degree ROM. This video will help and the muscles we use are the DEEP ONES whether we try or not. Enjoy hope this answers all the PM's. We are STONGEST as a LEVER and weakest as a ROTATOR as applies to ones rank from the other. Now WE CAN AND ARE ABLE TO HIT A BALL BOTH WAYS. One Deviates the CLUBHEAD AND BALL MORE the OTHER has issues with APEX of the ball but no DEVIATION OF CLUB HEAD AND BALL. Up to you to decide which does which. Again without your RIGHT HAND PINKY on the GOLF CLUB you can NEVER HAVE A LEVERAGE POWERED SWING. The last two fingers must touch the grip and not the other hand. A overlap or interlock require the THUMB SIDE TO DO IT and if the ULNAR SIDE DOES IT THEN BECAUSE OF THE TWO HANDS CONNECYED THE RIGHT HAND THROWS THE LEFT ARM AROUND WHICH CAUSES BAD PATHS PLANES CONTACT AND RESULTS WHEN DONE. So the reason I dont connect my hands together is I took out RADIAL MOTION and ANY CHANCE of throwing my left arm around hurting my chances at a good result. That is why I do it and support it. Its not the only grip it is the reason I use the grip I do. IN FACT ITS VERY HARD OR ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO HOOK IT because its balance by the MIDLINE FINGER OR MIDDLE. Thumb will close the face pinkies cannot.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Henny Bogan

Re: CMOTION- The New or revised PUSH/SLAP, Leecomotion 1 year 11 months ago #38889

• Bill Wood
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Lee and group. I'm very comfortable with your swing thoughts in this thread. I played my best jr golf playing from my right side.

I do have a question. With a hogan stance, right foot square to target line,.. What is to prevent one from hitting the ball fat? Keeping the body moving toward the target ?

Many thanks. Enjoying your this group very much.

Ww

Re: CMOTION- The New or revised PUSH/SLAP, Leecomotion 1 year 11 months ago #38891

• Brian
  • Fresh Boarder
Bill Wood wrote:
Lee and group. I'm very comfortable with your swing thoughts in this thread. I played my best jr golf playing from my right side.

I do have a question. With a hogan stance, right foot square to target line,.. What is to prevent one from hitting the ball fat? Keeping the body moving toward the target ?

Many thanks. Enjoying your this group very much.

Ww

Try setting up with your weight on the OUTSIDE of your left (lead) foot and INSIDE of your right (trailing) foot (assuming you are right handed). Also, make sure that your toes of your right foot are even with the instep of your left foot (staggered/closed stance). That should do the trick. If it doesn't, then you may not be slapping/skipping the sole of the club properly for this motion.

Re: CMOTION- The New or revised PUSH/SLAP, Leecomotion 1 year 8 months ago #43912

• Golfjunkie
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 57
Well Its time to crank this topic back up again if anyone is intrested still. if so fire away..

LEE COMEAUX

opps did I type in caps... Not this time it will be normal..

You aint pushing you aint getting better.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hardpan

Re: CMOTION- The New or revised PUSH/SLAP, Leecomotion 1 year 8 months ago #43913

• alvin
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 211
Lee,
Absolutely interested. I interpret "fire away" to mean ask questions. I have a handful, but would like to start with the golfers grip on the club, as that is what defines "golf" from other endeavors, the tool that we use. This may be a re-run, but I missed the show the first time around. If I understand correctly, you advocate a ten finger grip on the club. Is this essential for "cmotion", or are other grips acceptable within the framework?

Thanks,

Alvin

Re: CMOTION- The New or revised PUSH/SLAP, Leecomotion 1 year 8 months ago #43914

• DaveJaVu
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 133
Hey Alvin,
as Lee is sleeping off the Christmas feast, I thought I would put up an answer and Lee will put his view of the subject later.

We use the 2 handed grip to get the a section of the palm on the right side of the grip. Doing this allows us to push the club through.

Each of us are a little different so the grip will change slightly for each person. John Schlee said that Mr H told him "John you have to want to change your grip" when he was being taught the weaker left hand.

I took from that there will be a certain time when the grip will evolve as it needs to. I continued using an overlap grip for the 1st 8 months of discussing golf with Lee. Then all of a sudden I found that if I went to a non overlapping grip I could push more through the swing.

The grip change was instant because I had a solid reason to do it, it was just the right thing to do at the right time and I've never looked back.

If you look at the video below you can see that I do not try to manipulate the club, just push through from the top.

Dave AKA Parks

Re: CMOTION- The New or revised PUSH/SLAP, Leecomotion 1 year 8 months ago #43922

• alvin
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 211
DejaVu,

Cool, thanks for the headstart. Do you use that grip for all swings and shots, from full to short little chips?
I ask because I wonder if should start with 3/4 wedges to get a feel, or just dive right in on full shots. Also, what is the preferred position of the right hand (if thumb on top were neutral, do you favor either cupping underneath, rolling to the left, or staying neutral)?

Sorry if this is all rudimentary. I will try to sort through some of the earlier posts,,,
Thanks,

Alvin
Time to create page: 0.655 seconds