Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

The 19th Hole

Off topic subjects - sports, fine wine, cigars - whatever!
[url="index.php?option=com_community&view=groups&task=viewgroup&groupid=18&Itemid=3"]How many "Holes in One" in total have you had.[/url] Group Forum: How many "Holes in One" in total have you had.
Counting everyone, even as a kid.
Describe your favorite one.
Who here was the yongest to get one.
Or any other tales of unique "Holes in One".
Thanks,
cameraman and casey
3 Topics 55 Replies
Last Post: Hole in one ???
by Michael C. MacDonald
3 months 1 day ago
[url="index.php?option=com_community&view=groups&task=viewgroup&groupid=125&Itemid=3"]Golf is an evil game, but I can't stay away[/url] Group Forum: This is for those who are a glutton for punishment. The players who maintain a love-hate relationship with golf. I love this game, but nothing -- even relationships -- frustrates me like this game.
3 Topics 759 Replies
by Tucker
3 months 2 weeks ago
pretty self explanatory
2 Topics 11 Replies
Last Post: clone chatter
by Late4ttime
3 years 4 months ago
[url="index.php?option=com_community&view=groups&task=viewgroup&groupid=100&Itemid=3"]Stogies and Golf[/url] Group Forum: for those of us who like to partake of a cigar or two during our round. share what you like, what you've tried, show off your pictures of your gars and golf buddies
0 Topics 0 Replies No Posts
[url="index.php?option=com_community&view=groups&task=viewgroup&groupid=104&Itemid=3"]Nicknames.[/url] Group Forum: Just a thought, what are some of Ya'lls nicknames and the history behind them?
1 Topics 7 Replies
Last Post: Share Your Nickname
by Mark Blake
3 years 6 months ago
[url="index.php?option=com_community&view=groups&task=viewgroup&groupid=113&Itemid=3"]Phishheads who golf[/url] Group Forum: The trick is to surrender to the flow
1 Topics 1 Replies
Last Post: Super Ball
by Jason Harris
2 years 8 months ago
Connect with Clones from different parts of the world
0 Topics 0 Replies No Posts
[url="index.php?option=com_community&view=groups&task=viewgroup&groupid=70&Itemid=3"]For the love of the Game[/url] Group Forum: Why THIS should be our goal.
6 Topics 134 Replies
Last Post: The 19th Hole
by kenan
1 year 9 months ago
[url="index.php?option=com_community&view=groups&task=viewgroup&groupid=39&Itemid=3"]tournament winners[/url] Group Forum: This group is dedicated to those wo have won a tournament...whether its the PGA or a junior championship If you got a tropht I want to see it...
1 Topics 45 Replies
Last Post: Parting with Woods
by JASON RICHARDSON
4 years 5 months ago
[url="index.php?option=com_community&view=groups&task=viewgroup&groupid=76&Itemid=3"]Brand spanking new! The FNG's to the Golf World[/url] Group Forum: For all the people, who were like me, the FNG, who want to tell their beginner horror stories, crack jokes and tell lies about their start in this @#$%&*! game that everyone loves so much!
2 Topics 15 Replies
by Bob Canyons
4 years 5 months ago
[url="index.php?option=com_community&view=groups&task=viewgroup&groupid=63&Itemid=3"]Tell your tale of a golf shot that went astray but...[/url] Group Forum: your shot racketed off things like a pinball machine and landed on the green.
Those stories are priceless and could never be duplicated and we all have had them.
cameraman and casey
2 Topics 7 Replies
by Ian McNamara
9 months 1 week ago
Throwing a charity event? Need support, ideas, or other help? Post here
6 Topics 6 Replies
Last Post: BOOBS....
by Rick Marion
2 years 3 weeks ago
Time to create page: 0.315 seconds