Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
[url="index.php?option=com_community&view=groups&task=viewgroup&groupid=15&Itemid=3"]How to Hit Balls Into the Lake[/url] Group Forum: For all the fans of the original Sevam1 Videos
  • Page:

TOPIC: balance

balance 2 years 6 months ago #23862

• Brad
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 129
I was hoping Sevam 1and others could help explain the importance of keeping the weight in between the balls of the feet and the heel. The importance of lifting the toes in shoes seems to elude many in the golf swing.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: balance 2 years 6 months ago #23902

• Tapio Santala
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 92
Good question and let me put my opinion here.

First of all word "keep" is something I don't like to see in golf swing. It's dynamic motion so anything can be kept somewhere. I think I understood what you meant, but for me that sounds bad.

The balance in golf swing is something created by opposite forces, and when the forces in swing are well understood, the player can start to create balance by that.

That's why I never tell people swing more peacefully or slower to keep their balance, because I feel that's a fake. I want them to swing harder and find which way they gonna fall in that case and put them thinking how their body should act to avoid that falling. When they learn that, they usually get their finish position balanced so that the weight is on the whole leading foot, so the toes will not rice
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.282 seconds