Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
[url="index.php?option=com_community&view=groups&task=viewgroup&groupid=15&Itemid=3"]How to Hit Balls Into the Lake[/url] Group Forum: For all the fans of the original Sevam1 Videos
  • Page:

TOPIC: Couple questions

Couple questions 4 years 7 months ago #982

• Dave
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Sevam,

First time poster here. I have been following you on and off since Golf WRX and I cant thank you
enough for what you have done.

I am not sure if this is the right place to post my questions, but I figure since they are in direct
relation to your original video's, this would be the place.

First question that I have is in regards to your Secret in the Dirt: The Move.

At 5:41 in this video, you demonstrate "the move" in slow motion.

My question is this. The initial move in that transition, where your lower body is pulling the club
into the "slot", does this part of the swing feel slow to you as you are doing it?

I ask this because I notice that when I am hitting the ball well, this part of the swing feels
soooooooo slow. In my mind, I jokingly call it a time stop because this is what I feel.
What I feel is that at this point in the swing I have all the time in the world. There is no rush.

Also, as I am doing this, I feel what can only be described as a build up of power/torque.

I have this feeling until all of a sudden I almost have no choice but to release.

Anyway, the feeling of slowness at the top that I feel. I think I have been making a mistake
by trying to swing with YOUR tempo/rhythm, instead of my own, and I'm wondering if even
though your transition LOOK's fast to me, if, because of your makeup, even though it looks
fast to me, to you it actually feels slow.

Ok, next question.

In your More Moe Swings video, at approx. 1:00 in, you make an off hand comment where you
say that "I think Moes action is easier".

Just out of curiosity, what exactly is it about Moe's action that you feel is easier?
Is it the transition (Move), the pivot, or just the whole swing?

And last, another offhand comment made near the end of "Where is the Weight".

You say something that has me a bit confused. What exactly do you mean by
"Thats why there is no effort to hold the club open"?

Ok, I guess thats all for now. Thank you so much for everything you have done and
keep up the good work.

Dave.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Couple questions 4 years 5 months ago #2166

Good questions, too bad they haven't been answered.

Re: Couple questions 4 years 5 months ago #2167

Re: Couple questions 4 years 5 months ago #2168

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.352 seconds