Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
[url="index.php?option=com_community&view=groups&task=viewgroup&groupid=17&Itemid=3"]general Swing Discussion[/url] Group Forum: Discuss swing thoughts, therories, problems and hopefully some solutions.

TOPIC: Finding your Optimal Swing

Re: Finding your Optimal Swing 2 years 1 week ago #35037

• Grady Dickens
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 577
Nice to see a bit of levity over here. For all of you teachers, how would you teach this student? :ohmy:

GirlGolfPic.jpg
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Doug Burke

Re: Finding your Optimal Swing 2 years 1 week ago #35039

Martin Ayers wrote:
I'll rephrase then.....silly people should not offer to help wiser people....unless said wiser people ask to be helped....else they risk coming across even sillier than they in fact are.

Actually, I agree with you, Martin. The point is that you, me or anyone else can verify who's silly or wise before all is being examined. Simple as that -- the golden rule of science. So, until one cannot know 100% it is better to shut up.
Otherwise, one nis just an obstacle in the search for the truth.

Cheers

Re: Finding your Optimal Swing 2 years 1 week ago #35041

• moehogan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 214
Grady Dickens wrote:
Nice to see a bit of levity over here. For all of you teachers, how would you teach this student? :ohmy:

GirlGolfPic.jpg
Grady, I'm not an instructor, but I did play one on TV. I think I might start her out with a series of 50 free lessons just to gauge her commitment to the game.

@Eyeball ... better than Heinz?

Enough levity ... please resume the real foolishness.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Diz, Doug Burke

Re: Finding your Optimal Swing 2 years 1 week ago #35043

• Festus
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 266
No need to teach her anything, she has it all. I would let her teach me a thing or two- pun intended.

Seriously though, I would probably start by asking her what she thought about grip pressure ( holding something ) and Sam Snead's advice to hold it like a baby bird, and if she can relate THAT FEEL to anything else she might have had in her hands lately. :laugh:

How does one spell double entendre....she has 'em. :woohoo:
Last Edit: 2 years 1 week ago by Festus.

Re: Finding your Optimal Swing 2 years 1 week ago #35047

• Diz
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 142
:woohoo: she might need release her scapula..

Re: Finding your Optimal Swing 2 years 1 week ago #35049

I wonder how long she's worked in Silicon Valley.

Re: Finding your Optimal Swing 2 years 1 week ago #35050

• Doug Burke
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 403
Phew. Much better guys. Got back from work and was glad to see something funny...I sure needed that....my apologies for my crawling up Bradley's arse...he didn't deserve all that...he is a great man for going toe to toe with me and not kneeing me in the groin....I'll do better.

On instructing the lady golfer, I would tell her that during my release move I compress my sagital plane, externally rotate my lead hip and internally rotate my rear hip.... please allow me demonstrate that for you if that would be OK....man, you guys finally cracked the code on my tables. I would tell her we need to practice in the dark so you learn that you can play without seeing the ball. :laugh:
Thanks,
Rock

Re: Finding your Optimal Swing 2 years 1 week ago #35053

• Cy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 81
Grady Dickens wrote:

GirlGolfPic.jpg

I am not a teacher but her two big breasts can be asset in golf. She needs to swing UNDER her two balls.
If she clutches her two breasts with her upper arms and push them together, she will be in perfect Hogan's arms position in address. During the swing, she only need to focus on keeping the pressure between her two breasts.
He swing key is one word: "squeeze"! :)

Re: Finding your Optimal Swing 2 years 1 week ago #35063

• Doug Burke
  • Platinum Boarder
RockPureWedgeSoundforFestusHeadsetHeadHandPosition4Jul2012.jpg

LeeComeauxDriverMatchonLineHeadHandRelationshipFeb2011.jpg

Diz,
I have been studying the video I took of Lee's swing when I was in Beaumont in Feb2011 to try and get you an answer on whether the head or the hands moves first. My camera is 60 fps and I am not able to tell for sure which moves first. It appears the head rotates in sync with the hands starting down. I captured the top of his backswing a frame before his head starts to rotate and the final frame where it stops before his release move. I drew a few lines on the frames so you can compare where his head is to where his hands are. This was on the 18th hole and I smoked one 300 yards to corner of the dogleg and he faded it around the corner with a lake on the left 80 yards past me. I was like that is not possible to hit a fade 380 yards around the corner to a narrow fairway with a lake on the left with our match on the line...wondered if I should get a new hobby after seeing that. :) I also did a comparison with my swing from 4Jul2012 so you can see the comparison of where I am to where he is...mine was with a wedge, but my Driver is likely the same. I am a right handed LED and I believe he is a right handed RED so that might explain some of why there is such a huge offset on my head position CW relative to Lee's.

I have been hitting all week focused on the relationship between my sternum and my hands and allowing my head to rotate in transition and I am telling you that is HUGE. I cannot believe how much that helps automate my swing and I get easy power doing it. I wanted to tell you that is why I spotted that head movement as being an important reason why Peter Senior is able to shoot the clubhead back behind him post impact and Donald flips it. I first figured this relationship out a few weeks ago and have been working to understand how to automate it without thought...when I conscioiusly do it, my shots are not as pure as when I allow it to happen....how do you allow it to happen, when you have never done it in your life...and when I allow it, my head is still not rotating as much as Lee's is either and stopping much sooner. It is interesting that I can now see the sequence of how Lee does it and I am positive there is something there to be understood. I will figure it out, but wanted to give you a progress update to see if you can see anything.
Thanks,
RockDiz wrote:
nice observation on head on both players...head is going the opposite way like you said and his hands are reacting to it..

diz

Re: Finding your Optimal Swing 2 years 1 week ago #35070

• Diz
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 142
como is super strong and fast twitched...

Re: Finding your Optimal Swing 2 years 1 week ago #35079

• Doug Burke
  • Platinum Boarder
Diz,
Yes, Como is. I was playing basketball to get quicker and more explosive, but my body did not handle it. I was also doing a lot of wind sprints after my runs. It seems like I need to do something for my upper body. I was thinking karate or something like that.
www.livestrong.com/article/270729-amino-...collagen-production/
Been reading a lot about collagen and how to boost that...do not believe in supplements...but it seems like that fast twitch speed is related to the collagen. My fascia in my right calf tour so apparently I didn't have it primed for that kind of action. I'll see what I can figure out to get strong and fast twitched.
Thanks,
Rock

Re: Finding your Optimal Swing 2 years 1 week ago #35080

• Lee Comeaux
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 64
MY collar bones square to the ball first which tugs on the muscles in my neck. My head does not Physically move linear it moves in a circle. Because on that swing if you remember I was trying to drive the green at 370 yards away cause you said HEY LEE DRIVE THE GREEN. Therefore the clubhead needed that many INCHES of travel in a circle around my neck so I could generate the force to do it. Every swing has a story and a reason for the way it looks that one is not my take to the course and play one it was my beat the hell out of it one. The ball went dead straight and about 15 yards short of the front right trap cause it doglegs right.

SEE WHAT PEOPLE CALL LAG. NOTICE THE FOREARM AND BICEP ONES LEVEL ONES VERTICAL PERFECTLY.NOTICE MY HANDS TIGHT PACKED TOGETHER. THAT IS THE RIGHT HAND PUSHING AND COMPRESSING AGAINST THE LEFT YET MOVING THE ANGLES OF THE RIGHT ARM AT THE SAME TIME. WE ARE FASTEST WITH THE TRAIL ARM AND HAND AND STRONGER TO PUSH THAN TUG ON SOMETHING.

WHY I AM SO STABLE WHEN YOU GUYS WATCH MY VIDEOS IS BECAUSE OF THE PUSH FORCE A PULL FORCE IS A GOOD FORCE NOT SAYING ITS NOT BUT YOU HAVE TO HAVE LINEAR AND CIRCULAR IN IT TO CREATE FORCE. IN A PUSH FORCE YOU HAVE TO TURN ON A GRAIN OF SAND WITH FEET THAT KEEPS THE SPEC OF SAND VERY STILL AND STABLE. THAT SAND IS UP IN MY THROAT CENTER OF THE BASE OF MY NECK.

SO PULL-LINEAR ,ROTATIONAL.

PUSH- LEVERS THAT SPIN

That is best I can explain what you see and why I do it. Push force is very very stable for me and for all the CMOTION guys. Its not for everyone because of how they see the game. I can pull yes I can and hit it well too. So ill leave it like that as for what style hits it well and thats both. Push I found does it everyday as to pulling I had timing and other issues I had to concern myself with THAT IS THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IN THE TWO. They both hit Incredible golf shots. one does it for much longer streaks ones streaky. Is what I found.

Comeaux

Re: Finding your Optimal Swing 2 years 1 week ago #35081

• Lee Comeaux
  • Expert Boarder
Cy wrote:
Grady Dickens wrote:

GirlGolfPic.jpg

I am not a teacher but her two big breasts can be asset in golf. She needs to swing UNDER her two balls.
If she clutches her two breasts with her upper arms and push them together, she will be in perfect Hogan's arms position in address. During the swing, she only need to focus on keeping the pressure between her two breasts.
He swing key is one word: "squeeze"! :)

I would take her home and show my wife and say "CAN WE KEEP HER".
The following user(s) said Thank You: Henny Bogan

Re: Finding your Optimal Swing 2 years 1 week ago #35082

• Doug Burke
  • Platinum Boarder
biokineticgolfswing.blogspot.com/

Dariusz,
I was reading your article about the movement of the head and you speak of counterbalancing the head with the tush. Do you think the head should rotate CCW during transition? If you look at Hogan and Snead, they kept their head fairly vertical during the backswing, transition, and to impact. My head is rotating quite a bit CW in the backswing and CCW in transition. I have a size 8.5+ head. In the past, I have been working on neck expanded, but I was wondering if you had any recommendations on exactly what the head should be doing and how to do it. Whether you believe the way Lee is moving his head or Snead or Hogan, my head is not moving like any of them and I believe that is an area I need to improve. There are no caddy views of the head movement during the golf swing so I am not sure how you think you should counterbalance it in the transverse and sagittal planes.
Thanks,
Rock

Re: Finding your Optimal Swing 2 years 1 week ago #35083

• Lee Comeaux
  • Expert Boarder
Diz wrote:
como is super strong and fast twitched...

You are correct Diz . my fast twitch are all muscle that form right angles. like forearm and bicep and back of shoulders , muscles under the armpits. ANY PLACE WHERE MUSCLES CHANGE OR CAN CHANGE A DIRECTION AS A GROUP. RIGHT ANGLES ONE IN VERTICAL ONE IN HORIZONTAL. I fast TWITCH ALWAYS AWAY FROM ME OR IN EXTENSION I also counter train fast twitching in RETRACTION

Re: Finding your Optimal Swing 2 years 1 week ago #35084

• Lee Comeaux
  • Expert Boarder
Diz,

May help I swing right around my left. Therefore making my axis in my neck and head. my body axis is that green line coming out away from me. Also use my fast twitch in the two armpits and Pelvis thats under me.. Again hopes this help you understand me. All driven by simple levers folding and unfolding. It takes some getting used to a lever transfers mass or weight ANGULAR both up-down and left-right. I took rotational based move out of it. Rotational is the REACTION of the levers. In a rotational move its LEVERS that are the reaction of rotation. Just flipped it. Made me very stable very Calm with no worry about do I need to go here then there. So all motions have same actions just that we can change the reactions as far as WHATS THE RE-ACTION I WANT.

MY TWO ARMPIT ENERGY CIRCLES ARE OPPOSING MY PELVIS OR GROIN ENERGY CIRCLE. MOST COLLECTION OF MUSCLES IN THOSE REGIONS THAT GO IN ALL 3 DIMENSIONS. NOW I SAID PELVIS NOT THE HIPS THOSE ARE ON THE SIDE OF YOU PELVIS IS LOCATED IN FRONT AND UNDER THE CORE SO YOU CAN SEE WHY IT IS THE PELVIS THAT ASSIST WITH THE FORCE. IT IS STABLE FOR THE ARMPITS TO MOVE AROUND AND ON TOP OF IN A PATTERN ALLOWING FULL RANGE OF MOTIONS AND MOVEMENT. I USE MY SHOULDERS YES ON THE BOTTOM SIDE IN ARMPITS. ALL MUSCLES HAVE FAST TWITCH FIBERS ARMPITS AN GROIN HAVE HIGH CONCENTRATION OF THEM. i OPPOSE MY HEAD AGAINST MY MAIN BODY AND MY ARMPITS AGAINST MY PELVIS. SO I DOUBLED THE OPPOSING FORCES WHICH CREATED STABILITY AND EASE FOR ME.
Last Edit: 2 years 1 week ago by Lee Comeaux.

Re: Finding your Optimal Swing 2 years 1 week ago #35085

Doug Burke wrote:
biokineticgolfswing.blogspot.com/

Dariusz,
I was reading your article about the movement of the head and you speak of counterbalancing the head with the tush. Do you think the head should rotate CCW during transition? If you look at Hogan and Snead, they kept their head fairly vertical during the backswing, transition, and to impact. My head is rotating quite a bit CW in the backswing and CCW in transition. I have a size 8.5+ head. In the past, I have been working on neck expanded, but I was wondering if you had any recommendations on exactly what the head should be doing and how to do it. Whether you believe the way Lee is moving his head or Snead or Hogan, my head is not moving like any of them and I believe that is an area I need to improve. There are no caddy views of the head movement during the golf swing so I am not sure how you think you should counterbalance it in the transverse and sagittal planes.
Thanks,
Rock[/quote

The article is just an addition to the coronal plane balance issue, so it refers to DTL views only per se. When analyzing the setup of the best ballstrikers they all keep the cervical spine in flexion. What happens next is just a dynamic counteraction of all body parts in the motion.
Of course, head cannot remain stationary in all three planes because it would strongly interfere with the overall balance. Golfers must subconscioulsly react to such factors as eye dominance, swinging from the ground up as well as weight shift. I observe a lot of golfers who has problems with balancing while starting the motion with their heads put up (cervical spine in extension). Problems arise when they should achieve the extension and they have no more room to do it and it causes some weird body movements. I believe that the famous goat humping can be an undesirable result of a faulty position of the head.
Good you mentioned the transverse plane -- if you observe golfers with severe head drop as Trevino or Middlecoff you can see how it does not affect maintaining their tush line. It is because they never let their cervical spine go to hyperextension earlier in the swing. I also believe that this fault can cause the inabiity to keep the head before the ball at impact while the weight shift in the sagittal plane calls for it. Keeping the head in flexion at setup prevents it from happening because the head weight works best with the rest of the body being in this initial position.

Cheers

Re: Finding your Optimal Swing 2 years 1 week ago #35086

• Lee Comeaux
  • Expert Boarder
HERE IS A VIDEO OF ANOTHER GUYS UNDERSTANDING WHICH IS IDENTICAL AS MINE. THE TURN RIGHT AROUND MY LEFT LEG WAS AN IMPROVEMENT ON THESE PUSH FORCES. I LOAD THEM BETTER AND ABOUT 8 TIMES MORE BY GOING THIS WAY ELIMINATING LEG DRIVE THIS HARD LEFT. ITS JUST A VERY FEW INCHES VERSES A BUNCH. BOTH ARE IDENTICAL IN WHAT THEY ARE BEING USED FOR THIS IS JUST BETTER FOR EVERYONE BECAUSE THEY SEE THINGS LIKE THIS SO THIS WILL HELP IN THE VISUAL UNDERSTANDING OF TWO LOOKS THAT ARE IDENTICAL IN FORCE AND LEVERS. HE SHOWS SOME LEVERS HERE AS WELL.

I RECOMMEND GOING TO THIS GUYS YOUTUBE AND LOOKING AT ALL OF WHAT HE HAS ITS VERY IMPRESSIVE.

Re: Finding your Optimal Swing 2 years 1 week ago #35089

• Cy
  • Platinum Boarder
Lee Comeaux wrote:
HERE IS A VIDEO OF ANOTHER GUYS UNDERSTANDING WHICH IS IDENTICAL AS MINE. THE TURN RIGHT AROUND MY LEFT LEG WAS AN IMPROVEMENT ON THESE PUSH FORCES. I LOAD THEM BETTER AND ABOUT 8 TIMES MORE BY GOING THIS WAY ELIMINATING LEG DRIVE THIS HARD LEFT. ITS JUST A VERY FEW INCHES VERSES A BUNCH. BOTH ARE IDENTICAL IN WHAT THEY ARE BEING USED FOR THIS IS JUST BETTER FOR EVERYONE BECAUSE THEY SEE THINGS LIKE THIS SO THIS WILL HELP IN THE VISUAL UNDERSTANDING OF TWO LOOKS THAT ARE IDENTICAL IN FORCE AND LEVERS. HE SHOWS SOME LEVERS HERE AS WELL.

I RECOMMEND GOING TO THIS GUYS YOUTUBE AND LOOKING AT ALL OF WHAT HE HAS ITS VERY IMPRESSIVE.

Lee, It seems to me pulling is much more efficient and smooth than pushing. Also I heard from a reliable source that there is hardly any PUSHING forces in the downswing. Just saying ... ;)

Re: Finding your Optimal Swing 2 years 1 week ago #35093

• Lee Comeaux
  • Expert Boarder
Cy wrote:
Lee Comeaux wrote:

Lee, It seems to me pulling is much more efficient and smooth than pushing. Also I heard from a reliable source that there is hardly any PUSHING forces in the downswing. Just saying ... ;)

Knock yourself out pulling Cy really dont matter how you do it I just stated you can two ways. Tell your source he is an IDIOT if there are no push forces in free fall.......just saying... push control or pull control in free fall hmmm sounds like two ways to do it to me. How much who cares but pick one either one. There is not much Pull force either its just the choice of the force that is all. Tell your source to prove it Cause I can prove that there are push forces in a pulling motion.

Re: Finding your Optimal Swing 2 years 1 week ago #35094

• Lee Comeaux
  • Expert Boarder

Winners push Cy cause humans are strongest that way.Pulling WILL NEVER BE STRONGER THEN A PUSH AND YES YOU CAN MAKE LIMBS MOVE PUSHING WATCH THESE GUYS. The pullers are the ones hating that song. FACT.
The following user(s) said Thank You: phily

Re: Finding your Optimal Swing 2 years 1 week ago #35100

• Cy
  • Platinum Boarder
Lee Comeaux wrote:

Tell your source to prove it Cause I can prove that there are push forces in a pulling motion.

My reliable source says: "muscles ONLY pull!" You can push only by pulling some muscles. Again just saying ...! :cheer:

Re: Finding your Optimal Swing 2 years 1 week ago #35108

• Lee Comeaux
  • Expert Boarder
Yes they contract linear or IN AND OUT (SO THATS A PULL AWAY FROM YOU) aka PUSH. I get that but we push by contracting them so tell your source he is wrong again. If muscles didnt PULL on bones you would not walk run eat or do nothing. So If muscles PULL on the structure how can THEY PULL ON STRUCTURE AND PULL AT THE SAME TIME. Ask your source how that happens (PUSH PULL SYSTEM VS YOUR PULL PULL SYSTEM). Seriously you thought your muscles actually pushed on an object. They connect to ligaments and tendons and ligaments connect to bones. The winners move their bones in their feet. The losers in that video didnt move their feet and were pulling with the hands and arms thats why they lost. So have your SOURCE PROVE ME WRONG cause he cannot. Tell him lets get it on Im ready. Its time that ignorance leave the building. I hope you dont base your life on what your sources tell you cause it looks like losing is all in your future.FACT.

Also tell your source that 20% of your power comes from muscle the rest is BONE and Collagen and FASCIA. THEY CAN PUSH. ANOTHER FACT... Thats my point we dont use muscles for power thats the last thing you need is muscle power...... If your source knew that he would not be in this conversation. He would have told you. HEY CY MUSCLES DONT PROVIDE POWER BONES, COLLAGEN, AND FASCIA DOES TELL COMEAUX THAT.

Then I would have said HE IS RIGHT LISTEN TO HIM.

Comeaux

Re: Finding your Optimal Swing 2 years 1 week ago #35112

• Doug Burke
  • Platinum Boarder
RockFollowThroughon18atBeaumont.jpg

Lee,
This shot was #18 at Brentwood...think you were talking about 17 where you did that. 18 was playing at 462 yards. I remember that hole vividly because of you shot there and later on the week I played it again with Parks and I only had him by 2 shots on the back and needed a birdie to shoot 69 so I had some adrenaline running and had the mojo going...Val was keeping us loose....still was 50 yards behind yours earlier in the week instead of 80 and hit a wedge to 3 feet to make the birdie. When we played, you actually thought you could drive a green 462 yards away. You put on an awesome display that day, bud. Yes, I wanted to see you take it up another notch so I asked you do show me what Leecom could do and you did.

Good stuff about the push forces. That is what I was describing in my videos how you can push with the right and push with the left hand simultaneously. It is a revolutionary new concept that will take awhile for golfers to get their head around or understand...that you can push with the left hand and push slap it through impact with the right hand. It is so simple and efficient. I like what you said about the feet also. I am feeling that big time as I calm down and let myself settle in with the knowledge that it is the bones, ligaments, and fascia where the real power in my body is. In my 5 mile run this morning, I was even taking note of how that works. It took my injury to really know for sure how important the fascia is. The Cmotions guys know and the 20 guys who watch my videos know and the whole golfing world will know eventually. As I said, the boys have a decision to make now. You have figured out another way to get the golf ball from A to B...a very efficient way using the biomechanical properties of your body to full effect. Lee Comeaux figured it out.
Thanks,
Rock
Lee Comeaux wrote:
MY collar bones square to the ball first which tugs on the muscles in my neck. My head does not Physically move linear it moves in a circle. Because on that swing if you remember I was trying to drive the green at 370 yards away cause you said HEY LEE DRIVE THE GREEN. Therefore the clubhead needed that many INCHES of travel in a circle around my neck so I could generate the force to do it. Every swing has a story and a reason for the way it looks that one is not my take to the course and play one it was my beat the hell out of it one. The ball went dead straight and about 15 yards short of the front right trap cause it doglegs right.

SEE WHAT PEOPLE CALL LAG. NOTICE THE FOREARM AND BICEP ONES LEVEL ONES VERTICAL PERFECTLY.NOTICE MY HANDS TIGHT PACKED TOGETHER. THAT IS THE RIGHT HAND PUSHING AND COMPRESSING AGAINST THE LEFT YET MOVING THE ANGLES OF THE RIGHT ARM AT THE SAME TIME. WE ARE FASTEST WITH THE TRAIL ARM AND HAND AND STRONGER TO PUSH THAN TUG ON SOMETHING.

WHY I AM SO STABLE WHEN YOU GUYS WATCH MY VIDEOS IS BECAUSE OF THE PUSH FORCE A PULL FORCE IS A GOOD FORCE NOT SAYING ITS NOT BUT YOU HAVE TO HAVE LINEAR AND CIRCULAR IN IT TO CREATE FORCE. IN A PUSH FORCE YOU HAVE TO TURN ON A GRAIN OF SAND WITH FEET THAT KEEPS THE SPEC OF SAND VERY STILL AND STABLE. THAT SAND IS UP IN MY THROAT CENTER OF THE BASE OF MY NECK.

SO PULL-LINEAR ,ROTATIONAL.

PUSH- LEVERS THAT SPIN

That is best I can explain what you see and why I do it. Push force is very very stable for me and for all the CMOTION guys. Its not for everyone because of how they see the game. I can pull yes I can and hit it well too. So ill leave it like that as for what style hits it well and thats both. Push I found does it everyday as to pulling I had timing and other issues I had to concern myself with THAT IS THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IN THE TWO. They both hit Incredible golf shots. one does it for much longer streaks ones streaky. Is what I found.

Comeaux
The following user(s) said Thank You: Henny Bogan

Re: Finding your Optimal Swing 2 years 1 week ago #35116

• Cy
  • Platinum Boarder
Lee Comeaux wrote:
Yes they contract linear or IN AND OUT (SO THATS A PULL AWAY FROM YOU) aka PUSH. I get that but we push by contracting them so tell your source he is wrong again. If muscles didnt PULL on bones you would not walk run eat or do nothing. So If muscles PULL on the structure how can THEY PULL ON STRUCTURE AND PULL AT THE SAME TIME. Ask your source how that happens (PUSH PULL SYSTEM VS YOUR PULL PULL SYSTEM). Seriously you thought your muscles actually pushed on an object. They connect to ligaments and tendons and ligaments connect to bones. The winners move their bones in their feet. The losers in that video didnt move their feet and were pulling with the hands and arms thats why they lost. So have your SOURCE PROVE ME WRONG cause he cannot. Tell him lets get it on Im ready. Its time that ignorance leave the building. I hope you dont base your life on what your sources tell you cause it looks like losing is all in your future.FACT.

Also tell your source that 20% of your power comes from muscle the rest is BONE and Collagen and FASCIA. THEY CAN PUSH. ANOTHER FACT... Thats my point we dont use muscles for power thats the last thing you need is muscle power...... If your source knew that he would not be in this conversation. He would have told you. HEY CY MUSCLES DONT PROVIDE POWER BONES, COLLAGEN, AND FASCIA DOES TELL COMEAUX THAT.

Then I would have said HE IS RIGHT LISTEN TO HIM.

Comeaux

Lee, my reliable source knows everything! He says to me if you want to swing naturally "pull" it, my son!
He knows you and Rock very well! :)
Time to create page: 0.514 seconds