Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
[url="index.php?option=com_community&view=groups&task=viewgroup&groupid=17&Itemid=3"]general Swing Discussion[/url] Group Forum: Discuss swing thoughts, therories, problems and hopefully some solutions.

TOPIC: Finding your Optimal Swing

Re: Finding your Optimal Swing 1 year 6 months ago #50949

• Chris Peterich
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 89
Well good learning day..and good day to just get out and swing it.. I think Mr.Cast is gone( but can't give it away)!!!

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Finding your Optimal Swing 1 year 6 months ago #50950

• Caledonia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 28
Doug Burke wrote:
Caledonia,
My body has limitations as I am 6’ 1” tall who can bench press 135 pounds with limited flexibility and I am approaching 50 years old. I have optimized what I do with my mind and body to a very high level within my god given ability and I can help others by giving them the knowledge so that they can do the same.
]

Doug, do you think the golf ball knew that Tom Watson was almost 60 when he nearly won the open in 2009?

Re: Finding your Optimal Swing 1 year 6 months ago #50953

• Bill B
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 124
Chris Peterich wrote:
What about you bill? You sound like a good golfer?

Chris,

I could care less what my impact looks like I videoed my swing and had it up here but I never look at it anyways so why bother. I play golf to shoot the lowest score possible that day and try to beat my friend out of some cash so I can buy them beers afterwards. Right now I am starting to try to hit ballls and play again after being injured for a year. Hopefully I will be able to play in 3 senior AMateur events this summer in Seattle area If I do I will put up my scores,

My issue with you is the way you attack people that have tried to help you. You say I am here to have fun and learn and and then you make aggressive statements like "what about you Diz"how about a caddy view.
First of all Diz put up caddy view several months ago. Secondly this is guy that put up a bunch of video's trying to help you learn DOCF and encouraged you the whole time. Just a couple days ago you were thanking him now your calling him out. Same shit you did with Martin. You praise him and the clinic you went to in fact at one point you were trying to set up,one in Dec in Chicago area. Why would you do that if the first one was so horrible. Then you go to Golf WRX. trash Martin and come back here and say all I did was put up comparison of my swing now and then. Sorry that complete BS

I spent 30 years working out in all kinds of gyms. I never heard anybody say working out at a rough gym was fun!!! What's that have to do with anything ????

Re: Finding your Optimal Swing 1 year 6 months ago #50954

• Doug Burke
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 403
Caledonia,
Here hold my jock strap while I respond to your feedback. Oops, dropped it again, Caledonia. Ahhh. Got to work hard, hit a lot of golf balls, play a lot of Golf, and have knowledge bud. I have 42 years of that bud so you can trust and respect me or not. Your choice.

Caledonia Feedback: Thank for the crystal clear clarification Doug. I believe it to be important.

Rock Response: Good, I am glad you believe it is crystal clear, but I have seen your interpretation of what I say before so I don’t hold your feedback in high regard….still have an open mind though so let’s see what you have this time.

Caledonia Feedback: The only other person I have heard talking like this is Moe Norman who, rather uncomfortably at times, rated himself as the best on the planet. It just so happens that he could back up his claim and, not to put too fine a point on it, was quirky in character. Most people therefore have no issue with him talking like that.

Rock Response: I didn’t say I was the best ballstriker in the history of golf as Moe Norman did…there you go again adding extra stuff. I did say I have the best impact alignments (and technique) of any player I have studied and I have backed it up with plenty of videos showing it and posts explaining what I am doing. I can back that statement up.

Caledonia Feedback: The problem here Doug is that you have not offered any such evidence. Yes, you have shot tons of videos but as I've pointed out before, not one demonstrates anything other than what I would describe as decent amateur ability.

Rock Response: It is irrelevant what ability I currently possess. What matters is that I have the best impact alignments of anyone I have studied…there may be someone out there that outdoes me…would love to see that by the way….what I do can be easily duplicated by others to produce excellent results so my expectation is someone will outdo me especially when they know the technique. If they improve with this technique and with these impact alignments, then that is what matters because it has helped golfers to improve. Modern instruction and technique has failed to do that so it takes someone like me to validate a technique that will allow golfers to improve their performance.

Caledonia Feedback: It's really for other people to say that you're better than the aforementioned greats, not for you to tell us. And I don't know if it's escaped your notice, but I don't think anyone thus far has agreed with your own assessment of your swing.

Rock Response: Not true. It takes someone like me to point out when there has been an improvement in technique and a new standard for what an optimum impact alignment is that is different and better than what the greats did…I have done a lot of experiments to prove it to myself. I cannot teach Hogan and Snead and get their nod of approval when they have the light bulb moment that I have a superior technique and impact alignments. I have gotten that nod of approval from many so that and my own experiments are enough for me to know beyond a shadow of a doubt what I am saying is the truth. There is a possibility that I am wrong and I will continue to do experiments and figure it out myself what is true and false. As I have said before, if someone can prove me wrong then I will appreciate that person because I will know the truth and that is what I want. Trevino is alive but he hasn’t flown in to see me so I can show him how to hit a golf ball. I have had one person come to see me and I know if number two showed up he/she would hit the golf ball better than when they arrived. I don’t need someone like you who hasn’t tried one thing I have said or posted a video telling me I am right or wrong or anything else. You have absolutely no credibility with me so you might as well be talking to a wall because the wall would care as much about what you say as I do. Your comments mean nothing to me. Nothing. What means something to me is that this will help someone improve. I know if they get the leading edge of the clubhead under the equator of the golf ball at impact, and the center of the leading edge of the clubhead is perpendicular to where they want the ball to go with a flat sole parallel to the ground, and they compress the golf ball by driving that flat sole down into the ground, then they will hit pure golf shots. Everything else is up to the limits of their mind and body in how to do it and I am plenty capable of giving them the knowledge to do it and helping them to see the power they have in their mind and body to do it.

Until you can get past this delusion, not only can you not help yourself, you're going to struggle to help other people, particularly on this thread. And, in fact, if you do convince others, particularly novices, that your impact alignments are the best in the history of the game, you're going to do their game damage.

Rock Response: You can call me names and continue to characterize me as delusional. I believe in what I am doing and I can back it up. It is up to others to either take what I am saying and do something with it or not. I cannot do it for them. All I would basically do if someone came to see me is tell them that they can do this and explain why…it would take a few minutes for me to explain that to them. Will they do it? If they believe they can do it, then they will get it done. Will they say, wow, this guy is telling me something that I have never heard and this famous pro x or y or z told me this or I read Hogan said to do this so Dougie boy is wrong and not do it. It is all on them. I have had that happen to me so I know that is a possibility. Will they say wow this guy makes sense, let me try it? Wow, Dougie boy, that is amazing I think I want to kiss you. Yes, I have had that happen too. Either reaction means nothing to me. All that matters to me is can I get that person to improve and they will be crystal clear on that after they see me…the mirror will be looking them right in the face and I know exactly how to do that. It is a journey and I know what the journey is and I can navigate on that journey. I have been doing it for 42 years and counting. I cannot control what anyone does. It is all on them. They will either do well or not with the information I have given them. It is all on them.

Caledonia, I’ll put my jock strap back on now. Got to work hard, hit a lot of golf balls, play a lot of Golf, and have knowledge bud so go get that before you start calling people names and labeling someone with one, two, or three words and characterizing what is and what isn’t. I have seen plenty of people like you in my lifetime. Doesn’t faze me in the least. I will keep doing my thing. Got to run a few miles now and will be putting myself to the test.

RockAddressImpactSuperposition3Mar2013.jpg

Re: Finding your Optimal Swing 1 year 6 months ago #50955

• Doug Burke
  • Platinum Boarder
ChrisChris Peterich wrote:
Well good learning day..and good day to just get out and swing it.. I think Mr.Cast is gone( but can't give it away)!!!

Re: Finding your Optimal Swing 1 year 6 months ago #50957

• Doug Burke
  • Platinum Boarder
Chris,
Wow. You continue to impress me. Keep doing your thing. You are getting better and better.
Thanks,
DougChris Peterich wrote:

The following user(s) said Thank You: Chris Peterich

Re: Finding your Optimal Swing 1 year 6 months ago #50958

• Chris Peterich
  • Platinum Boarder
Bill...just want to get this thread going and have some fun.. Want to see impact of everyone

And yes I love dirty gyms...I wasn't the guy that would sit and use machines
Last Edit: 1 year 6 months ago by Chris Peterich.

Re: Finding your Optimal Swing 1 year 6 months ago #50959

• Chris Peterich
  • Platinum Boarder
Bill I read your bio..you are a good golfer, put it up..i love seeing everyone

Re: Finding your Optimal Swing 1 year 6 months ago #50962

• Chris Peterich
  • Platinum Boarder
Nice spot right here for you bill ..to post...when you come back from the gym,,go film and put up

Spot right here bill

Re: Finding your Optimal Swing 1 year 6 months ago #50964

• Chris Peterich
  • Platinum Boarder
Same shit you did with Martin. You praise him and the clinic you went to in fact at one point you were trying to set up,one in Dec in Chicago area. Why would you do that if the first one was so horrible. ( per Huckleberry Bill)

Bill
I was hoping, and I stress hoping ..that maybe he would bring out his big green arm move..and II would be shown the MPMIG...not the crapper/ end all/ best you will ever get Shovel swing..the i want to play the red tees only swing..But after contemplating, I was basically like F-it..he is just going to teach us the end all/ best you will ever get..the i can only play the red tees swing..the crapper swing shovel. Why spend anymore on that garbage..so guess what..yes my thoughts too..Freaking Game Over...outta here..run for the hills.. Yep you get the idea...

There ya go Wild Bill

Re: Finding your Optimal Swing 1 year 6 months ago #50965

• Caledonia
  • Expert Boarder
Doug Burke wrote:
Caledonia,
Here hold my jock strap while I respond to your feedback

Err. ..and catch aids? No thanks.

Re: Finding your Optimal Swing 1 year 6 months ago #50967

• Chris Peterich
  • Platinum Boarder
I could care less what my impact looks like I videoed my swing and had it up here but I never look at it anyways so why bother. I play golf to shoot the lowest score possible that day and try to beat my friend out of some cash so I can buy them beers afterwards. Right now I am starting to try to hit ballls and play again after being injured for a year. Hopefully I will be able to play in 3 senior AMateur events this summer in Seattle area If I do I will put up my scores, ( per huckleberry bill)

Hey Wild Man Bill..question guy? So why criticize Doug? This is his goal too, He is comfortable with what he is doing and is strictly score conscious like you. Double edge sword Wild Bill

Still waiting for you to post.. How did the work out go Bill?

Re: Finding your Optimal Swing 1 year 6 months ago #50968

• Caledonia
  • Expert Boarder
Douglas,

Good to know that you rate yourself so highly, with the best impact alignments and technique around. It must be farking brilliant being you. Just so you know, no one here agrees with your own assessment of your abilities. Not one single person agrees with you.

It IS for other people to rate your ability. That's not up to you. Self praise is no praise.

I called you delusional - I didn't call you names. Understand the difference if you can.

I've seen plenty of people like you as well Douglas, and actually, as far as golf is concerned, it does bother me. Your misinformation and massive ego brings this site and the glorious game of golf into disrepute. Shame on you.

Re: Finding your Optimal Swing 1 year 6 months ago #50970

• Chris Peterich
  • Platinum Boarder
(Per Wild Man Bill from Seattle )

. Same shit you did with Martin. You praise him and the clinic you went to in fact at one point you were trying to set up,one in Dec in Chicago area. Why would you do that if the first one was so horrible. Then you go to Golf WRX. trash Martin and come back here and say all I did was put up comparison of my swing now and then. Sorry that complete BS

Ok, now I'm at it again..and still enraged.. First off, I'm not a rich man..and I had a possible strike looming and family at home. I spent alot ( for me anyway) on this program of his. I came to his site to learn the Mpmig...that is what I wanted..I tried and tried..and thought the clinic with Martin would do it.,..8 hrs would be enough time to find out something that I would pay $ anything for. I was so excited, I was short on funds..and should not have gone. But I did anyway, I wanted this so damn bad..so bad..more than anything. Was I foolish putting my quest to learn this in front of my families well being...? Some would say yes,,and I do feel like an as for that. I went here with high spirits, I'm going to learn the mpmig. ...the move we all wanted ..what I wanted. And low and behold..I learned the crapper move, the freaking ..f...ing.....red tees forever,, end all shovel. Why? Why? Why? I was so happy to be out with the guys and to meet Martin..that I tried to not let it phase me..The more I dwelled, and the more bills were coming in..guilt and anger set in. Next clinic was coming up, and I thought now..maybe now I will learn it..I took it upon myself to call all over Chicago for a range for Martin and my friends on docf. I thought this would be it..this is why I joined the program..I'm going to learn it this time. So I thought, and I thought.,and I thought.,and Christmas was right around the corner. My decision...screw it...I'm not a rich man..why am I going to shell more to learn this delusional swing..no, hell no....damnt. Cya..Laterz,...

And now he calls me a f..ing liar? To my face.. Well jack, I want more than anything to see you face to face..and call you a f..ing liar.. A liar that made the mpmig and he doesn't even promote it anymore,,too " manual" according to him at the clinic ( when I heard that my heart dropped..and I thought about my family at home)... But I was with friends on the range,,so I remained happy in that aspect.. But leaving my family at home..was and is a big no no...so for this,.i was an ass..

So yes, I consider him a con man...a liar..a cheat.. And I will be more than happy to take my ass over to Chicago and tell him this face to face when he shows up again. Where is the move I wanted to learn? You f...ing liar and cheat.. And if you doubt me on this, than try me,,I will go there and push everyone aside to see him face to face

Re: Finding your Optimal Swing 1 year 6 months ago #50971

• Chris Peterich
  • Platinum Boarder
And yes I posted on golfwrx..because I was so damn happy I'm getting better..I am doing it.. Maybe I still have hack items, but a better looking hack.. And Doug and friends did this for free...for free..out of kindness..

Then he throws in my face all the time..well I would've covered your fee.. Don't throw this crap in my face...don't try to bribe me to give positive comments for you. You knew damn well I was expecting something positive.,as anyone should expect for spending money like this on this program., so yes I have a right to be pissed to all hell.

So yes wild bill..I'm entitled to everything..and qualified to give my take on this cheat..and con man,,

Than caledonia has the nerve to post that pic about getting my money taken away..what a prick you are..you have a family at home, and possibly going on strike and losing it all? Could you handle this? That is pressure jack...

You prick caledonia,,hope you rot in hell

Re: Finding your Optimal Swing 1 year 6 months ago #50973

• Caledonia
  • Expert Boarder
Peterich,

A service / product was offered. You bought the product and didn't like it / couldn't do it. The guy publicly offered you your money back.

Despite pleas from various quarters, you continue your venomous diatribe. (Even when you've be called out by other guys that were at the clinic).

You've cried your eyes out on here to anyone that will listen. The picture was deserved.

I would wish no man with a young family any financial hardship but to throw that about on here is just desperate. I'll be ready to accept your apology when you're ready to give it.

Re: Finding your Optimal Swing 1 year 6 months ago #50975

• Martin Ayers
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 455
Chris Peterich wrote:
And yes I posted on golfwrx..because I was so damn happy I'm getting better..I am doing it.. Maybe I still have hack items, but a better looking hack.. And Doug and friends did this for free...for free..out of kindness..

Then he throws in my face all the time..well I would've covered your fee.. Don't throw this crap in my face...don't try to bribe me to give positive comments for you. You knew damn well I was expecting something positive.,as anyone should expect for spending money like this on this program., so yes I have a right to be pissed to all hell.

So yes wild bill..I'm entitled to everything..and qualified to give my take on this cheat..and con man,,

Than caledonia has the nerve to post that pic about getting my money taken away..what a prick you are..you have a family at home, and possibly going on strike and losing it all? Could you handle this? That is pressure jack...

You prick caledonia,,hope you rot in hell
You're basically raving like a lunatic Chris...I never said I would waive your fee on here...I said it AT THE TIME...and you know I did...BECAUSE OF THE STRIKE AT THAT TIME. CAN YOU HANDLE THE TRUTH?

Re: Finding your Optimal Swing 1 year 6 months ago #50976

• Chris Peterich
  • Platinum Boarder
Yes I can handle the truth...and I will give truth back to you... You con man

I'm not going to take hand outs..I'm not like that...I'm not that type of guy

Re: Finding your Optimal Swing 1 year 6 months ago #50977

• Chris Peterich
  • Platinum Boarder
You can take your damn twirl and stick it

Re: Finding your Optimal Swing 1 year 6 months ago #50978

• Grady Dickens
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 600
I have tried to stay out of this, but it is just ruining this site. Not that my posting is going to change that, but I feel compelled to at least voice my concern.

What matters is that I have the best impact alignments of anyone I have studied…there may be someone out there that outdoes me
It takes someone like me to point out when there has been an improvement in technique and a new standard for what an optimum impact alignment is that is different and better than what the greats did…I have done a lot of experiments to prove it to myself.
You can call me names and continue to characterize me as delusional. I believe in what I am doing and I can back it up.

“The greater the artist, the greater the doubt. Perfect confidence is granted to the less talented as a consolation prize.”
― Robert Hughes

“You can fool yourself, you know. You'd think it's impossible, but it turns out it's the easiest thing of all.”
― Jodi Picoult, Vanishing Acts

Doug...I respect your journey...but why not leave the greats out of it. No one believes you have achieved better impact alignments than them, except yourself. You only isolate yourself saying things like that. If you want to teach...you need students.

Chris,

Your last outburst to Cal should get you banned here. I hope Mike is considering it. And before you slap yourself on the back about your impact alignments study this:

ChrisP.jpg

Does Gerry Hogan teach that?
Last Edit: 1 year 6 months ago by Grady Dickens.

Re: Finding your Optimal Swing 1 year 6 months ago #50979

• Chris Peterich
  • Platinum Boarder
Just trying to improve Grady...thanks man

Re: Finding your Optimal Swing 1 year 6 months ago #50980

• Bob Perry
  • Gold Boarder
I just had to say haven't laughed as hard as this in years. I used to come here to learn about golf. Now I just come to watch this thread. Do some of you really active posters actually work for a living or are you getting paid to hang out here?

Re: Finding your Optimal Swing 1 year 6 months ago #50981

• Chris Peterich
  • Platinum Boarder
Caledonia..

I will accept your removal of that picture..

Re: Finding your Optimal Swing 1 year 6 months ago #50982

• Zico Martin
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 13
Chris, you're bang out of order - I feel sorry for you now, I hope Mike Maves bans you for your own sake, you've totally lost the plot.

FWIW, my opinion that is, you weren't able to learn what was being taught becasue you wouldn't allow yourself to be taught.

Lazar nailed it a day or two ago, you clearly have the ability to find the sweetspot, but your unrealistic desire to see an almost immediate change in your action (or downswing plane in your case) has prevented you from making any 'material' change.

Back in Oct, I said to you...

"If you can work on 'where you are', and not where the club is, the plane will right itself over time. I truly believe that".

I still believe that, but it matters not now, you've lost most of the friends that genuinely tried to help you.

So sad.

ZM.
Last Edit: 1 year 6 months ago by Zico Martin.

Re: Finding your Optimal Swing 1 year 6 months ago #50983

• Chris Peterich
  • Platinum Boarder
I will make it easy..I'm outta here..I entrusted this con man..liar to show me what I thought I was getting involved in.. And we got exact opposite...no matter what hardships i had..I wanted to make it happen

Maybe the rest will wake up,,and see how I see it..but you are all so delusional

You pay for a service, and you get opposite..so yes..that is a classic case of bad business conduct and ethic..

A liar cheat and con man

Laterz
Time to create page: 0.489 seconds