Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
[url="index.php?option=com_community&view=groups&task=viewgroup&groupid=17&Itemid=3"]general Swing Discussion[/url] Group Forum: Discuss swing thoughts, therories, problems and hopefully some solutions.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Left ticep riding the chest thru the entire swing.

Left ticep riding the chest thru the entire swing. 2 years 8 months ago #26414

• Tony Brown
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Got some good weather here in Tennessee and been hitting balls in my cow pasture and been letting my left tricep ride on my left chest all thru the swing back and thru it will come off when i finnish the swing but the right tricep is on the right chest is this a good way to groove a swing or am I getting bad habits from this?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Left ticep riding the chest thru the entire swing. 2 years 8 months ago #26415

• Chris Peterich
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 89
Just watch out for cow pies...I have horse pies I have to watch out for. It is such a benefit to have open land to hit in. You can walk off your distances.etc...golf ranges just can't replicate this 4 me now

Chris

Re: Left ticep riding the chest thru the entire swing. 2 years 8 months ago #26418

• kenan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 164
Tony,

It would really help to see your swing and what you're doing. I've been working to overcome a lot of bad habits from my old swing. I'm learning ways to guarantee good results and I'm enjoying that process.

If you show what you're doing I think people with more knowlege than I will be able to give you some great feedback.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tony Brown

Re: Left ticep riding the chest thru the entire swing. 2 years 8 months ago #26420

• Tony Brown
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
will try and figuer that out,posting and me do not get along,
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.277 seconds