Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Steve and Paul Kopp "Sequence" videos - Thanxaton!

Steve and Paul Kopp "Sequence" videos - Thanxaton! 2 years 5 months ago #31220

Fellow dirter's I have been watching these videos along with the Trent Dilfer series and I am beside myself with the success. :woohoo:

I see and feel exactly what I am supposed to do in my movements and have been using Paul's sequencing drills to cement them. The Dynalign system has put my short game on steroids, I had 27 putts last week and I am more confident then ever heading in to my Amateur Tournament season.
I watch Mike or Steve and I completly understand what they are advocating and I see these moves on every single PGA Tour player. AMAZING. If only I was a rich man, I would booking a ticket to take my son and daughter with me to get some lessons from Steve, Pat, Mike, Paul, Jackie, etc......

I try much less about hitting the ball an more on aligning the proper sequences to get the result I want. Turn and burn!!!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Steve and Paul Kopp "Sequence" videos - Thanxaton! 2 years 5 months ago #31229

• pete
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 17
Great post Aaron, play well

Re: Steve and Paul Kopp "Sequence" videos - Thanxaton! 2 years 5 months ago #31233

• Charles Lerche
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 7
I want to second what Mr. Morris has written. For me the matter is very simple: my ball striking, and probably more important, my confidence in my ball striking has gone up significantly in the few days I've been watching the "Sequence" videos and doing some of the drills. The drills really are something. It is exactly as Mr. Kopp says: things will be revealed (my that sounds mystic :-) ) and he will teach you how to learn to swing. That is, simply, the truth.

In fact, I was just starting this process while I was at, and playing in the St. Maarteen Open (on the Caribbean island). I just tried to implement the set up and some of the back swing sequence (I'm trying to implement all of it now), and the results were outstanding. In fact, I won in my flight (Super Senior--over 60). I didn't score great, because the fairways are a bit strange there and kept grabbing me wedges (seriously...go play there for an interesting experience), but my ball striking was good enough (and my nearest competitors were having even more issues than me :-) ) to come out on top.

...and you have to love Paul's enthusiasm :-)

Re: Steve and Paul Kopp "Sequence" videos - Thanxaton! 2 years 5 months ago #31250

• phily
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 190
I also agree about Paul Kopp, glad you guys are posting about this.

I only watched some of the Vault Videos Paul with Elk (757, 760, 753, 751) and after fine tuning my shoulder turn with just a few of his tips - I thought to myself "this is pure gold".
'The Sequence: What Moves When' can only be better.

(Haven't warmed up to Dynalign yet but will take another look.)

Re: Steve and Paul Kopp "Sequence" videos - Thanxaton! 2 years 5 months ago #31251

• moehogan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 237
phily wrote:

I only watched some of the Vault Videos Paul with Elk (757, 760, 753, 751) and after fine tuning my shoulder turn with just a few of his tips - I thought to myself "this is pure gold".

phily,

I particularly liked the vid where Paul shows Elk how to initiate the BS shoulder turn with the muscles in his upper left back. Combine this move simultaneously with some gradual right knee extension ... WOW!

mh
Last Edit: 2 years 5 months ago by moehogan.

Re: Steve and Paul Kopp "Sequence" videos - Thanxaton! 2 years 5 months ago #31266

• alan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 65
phily wrote:

Philly,i have started using dnalign when i have wedge in my hand full shots ,pitch shots and chips,i veiw it as something similar to what steve stricker does,i hit every thing close so far,when it wasnt,it was right were i was aiming

Re: Steve and Paul Kopp "Sequence" videos - Thanxaton! 2 years 3 months ago #34707

Hi Sir..I totally agree with Paul Kopps teachings. I recently watched his and Craig Fosters and saw immediate improvement in my ball striking. Were there any particular drills you found helpful?

Peter

Re: Steve and Paul Kopp "Sequence" videos - Thanxaton! 2 years 3 months ago #34709

Yes, I noticed immediate improvement with my aim....I also find the DynAlign and Sequencing are a perfect marriage. My experience is that the two paradynes operate together and actually simplify my swing.
I am very excited about this information.

Re: Steve and Paul Kopp "Sequence" videos - Thanxaton! 2 years 3 months ago #34743

• andy
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
i purchasd the sequence video about six weeks ago, having worked hard on the drills at home i am now seeing some realy good results on the cource, it,s the best instrution i have ever come across, keep up the good work steve and paul . does anybody know a bit more about paul koop i would like to find out where he.s been hiding,
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.290 seconds