Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
[url="index.php?option=com_community&view=groups&task=viewgroup&groupid=39&Itemid=3"]tournament winners[/url] Group Forum: This group is dedicated to those wo have won a tournament...whether its the PGA or a junior championship If you got a tropht I want to see it...
  • Page:

TOPIC: Parting with Woods

Re:Parting with Woods 4 years 6 months ago #1901

Steroids can cause hypogonadotrophic hypogonadism which is absent or decreased function of the gonads, and that is something quite detrimental if you are messing around with a lot of women.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Parting with Woods 4 years 6 months ago #1903

I don't know why anyone would take steroids, it just destroys the body.

Re:Parting with Woods 4 years 6 months ago #1904

• Blake Burleson
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 126
I will say it again "where has Tiger been caught cheating on the golf course"?

As for steroids, I have taken steroids and talked with the Pga Tour about the effects that they had on my golf swing. The "Roids" DO NOT HELP A GOLF SWING! They are not a drive for sex (actually a decrease) and the only benifit they would have in Golf is endurance/motivation and Tiger already has both of those.

Saying bad words on TV is wrong because of the fact a lot of young viewers watch and I can't back him on that one.

As to the wife issues and cheating in golf they have not connection in my opinion, Tiger just had a problem and is dealing with it. Try praying for him not humiliating/hating him... Everyone deserves a second chance and I'm sure many have had a second chance in there life everyone has speed in a car "Why are you breaking the rules, when you know its wrong'... Shit Happens!

Re:Parting with Woods 4 years 6 months ago #1906

I have this premonition that Tiger Woods will not play championship golf again because his personal emotional internal problems will be detrimental to his golf game.

His feelings are messed up by his presence in the public where he knows people are mocking him, and he is self-judging himself as a skanky sort of guy. He's got loads of money, but he has lost his reputation and respect from others, which leaves him with self-loathing.

I think Tiger just wants to crawl back under a rock and hide from the world where he has no true friends.

Re:Parting with Woods 4 years 6 months ago #1907

• Blake Burleson
  • Platinum Boarder
<strong>MamboMan wrote:</strong>
I have this premonition that Tiger Woods will not play championship golf again because his personal emotional internal problems will be detrimental to his golf game.

His feelings are messed up by his presence in the public where he knows people are mocking him, and he is self-judging himself as a skanky sort of guy. He's got loads of money, but he has lost his reputation and respect from others, which leaves him with self-loathing.

I think Tiger just wants to crawl back under a rock and hide from the world where he has no true friends.

I think Tiger is AWESOME! It would be a very sad day for the game of golf if Tiger Woods said goodbye in my opinion!

Re:Parting with Woods 4 years 6 months ago #1908

BurleyGolf wrote:
"I think Tiger is AWESOME! It would be a very sad day for the game of golf if Tiger Woods said goodbye in my opinion!"

I think Tiger WAS awesome! He looks like he's really lost it with all his personal problems haunting him on the golf course. His marriage is shot, his reputation is badly tarnished, his commercial value is tanking, his image is now of a freak who blew it all on whores and hedonistic pleasures while horrendously cheating on his wife and children. He's besmirched his family name with no way to recover.

He is not deserving of adulation by the golf audience. He's a disaster now and certainly not worthy of respect for his game or his record. He's destroyed himself and has no way to redeem himself to the world which was his audience.

Kobe Bryant did the same thing, but the social culture of basketball gave him a pass. Not so with Tiger who was ostensibly a 'gentleman' golfer in the mind of the public, and now he's destroyed his image and reputation.

Tiger Woods is damaged goods and he knows it too.

Re:Parting with Woods 4 years 6 months ago #1913

• Blake Burleson
  • Platinum Boarder
<strong>MamboMan wrote:</strong>
BurleyGolf wrote:
"I think Tiger is AWESOME! It would be a very sad day for the game of golf if Tiger Woods said goodbye in my opinion!"

I think Tiger <em>WAS</em> awesome! He looks like he's really lost it with all his personal problems haunting him on the golf course. His marriage is shot, his reputation is badly tarnished, his commercial value is tanking, his image is now of a freak who blew it all on whores and hedonistic pleasures while horrendously cheating on his wife and children. He's besmirched his family name with no way to recover.

He is not deserving of adulation by the golf audience. He's a disaster now and certainly not worthy of respect for his game or his record. He's destroyed himself and has no way to redeem himself to the world which was his audience.

Kobe Bryant did the same thing, but the social culture of basketball gave him a pass. Not so with Tiger who was ostensibly a 'gentleman' golfer in the mind of the public, and now he's destroyed his image and reputation.

Tiger Woods is damaged goods and he knows it too.

Wow! Sorry you feel that way...

Re:Parting with Woods 4 years 6 months ago #1915

BurleyGolf wrote:
Wow! Sorry you feel that way...

Save your sorrow for Tiger...because I have little respect for the scumbag.

Re:Parting with Woods 4 years 6 months ago #1917

So Burley
You can be the best of the best on the course and when you drive out of the gate
you get to be the biggest dick in the world because the two worlds have nothing to do with one another is that right?

You want to know what I love about America, it's that you can be in the hall of fame
and be in jail at the same time.

Don't get me wrong I don't hate Woods, I feel for him but I feel more for Elin and
the kids. If he were a man he'd go away and fix this thing and not show his face
till it's right but he's not a grown up and when he starts acting like one I'll be
his biggest fan.

Re:Parting with Woods 4 years 6 months ago #1918

Yeah, but he doesn't even have to leave the gates before he turns into an Ass. The thing that bugs me is that some people thing that golf needs Tiger. Tiger is who he is because of golf. Tiger aint shit with out golf. The least you can do is sign some autographs and put on a smile. If you don't like the exposure, don't put your mug on every billboard in America and endorse everything in sight. There are options, he is not some victim.

Re:Parting with Woods 4 years 6 months ago #1919

• Blake Burleson
  • Platinum Boarder
Well, just to state my position here on Tiger.. I don't agree with what he has done in his family life but it is not any of my business, the media brought it into my TV. This is nothing new on the tour there are guys other than him playing now that have done the same thing but media did not get wind because they are not as big as Tiger. Plus, all of the old guys becofe the TV and as it started drank, womanized and so on.. Now they are hero's of the game.

I don''t want to miss any time Tiger tee's it up because he is making history and will make history on the golf course and I do not want to miss that. As for his personal life I am not a fan but, I do not condem him because I am a Christian and know that no one is perfect, so I pray for him and others.

Re:Parting with Woods 4 years 6 months ago #1920

Well put, I agree with most of what you just said. He's not a christian, so you do have to take that into consideration.

Re:Parting with Woods 4 years 6 months ago #1921

And I will hand you that watching him sink 40' putts to save par and hang on
to a lead is cool as hell, but first things first.
I love it when Phil's kids run onto the green and jump into daddy's arms,
that is just as much golf as the above.

Re:Parting with Woods 4 years 6 months ago #1922

Tiger has spoiled his personal life, and should make a clean break because he is not worthy to be a husband and father. Give Elin the $300+Million and send them off to Sweden to live. Then Tiger can be who he wants to be with as many women as he desires and play golf like before. He can't have it all and I can't imagine Elin sharing the same bed with him. He's slime.

Tiger may have peaked in his career, and now it's all downhill for him. All that he has accomplished is disgrace his family and damaging the game of golf.

Re:Parting with Woods 4 years 6 months ago #1923

This thread was about Hank Haney's motives for leaving as Tiger's coach, not about Tiger's choices in his private life. That is however the turn it has taken, so allow me to chime in.

If you guys (i.e. American golf fans) keep on bashing him like that, have you considered that he make the move to Sweden instead of Elin. Ok, so the UK or France are more likely destinations. What I am saying is, that if he would choose to leave the PGA Tour and tee it up on the European Tour he would be welcomed with open arms. Infidelity here is likely to be viewed more as a sign of virility, rather than a weakness. The French in particular are very understanding to a man fulfilling his needs outside the marriage if it can't be fulfilled within.

Sooo, in short, if you don't want him, we'll be happy to have him :)

Re:Parting with Woods 4 years 6 months ago #1924

Women here in America will not stand for infidelity. Sounds like a good fit though. You can have him.

Re:Parting with Woods 4 years 6 months ago #1925

<strong>onejbird5 wrote:</strong>
Women here in America will not stand for infidelity. Sounds like a good fit though. You can have him.

Tiger's wife isn't American, she comes from the snow country around Skellefteå.

Re:Parting with Woods 4 years 6 months ago #1932

Kumabjorn...You can have him and Obama, and both can live in Malmo.
Last Edit: 4 years 6 months ago by Fred A. Quesnel.

Re:Parting with Woods 4 years 6 months ago #1933

Close to Copenhagen, lots of golf courses, some even open year round (if you like that sort of golf), so why not. Biden on the other hand...(but now we are getting way off topic here) :)

Re:Parting with Woods 4 years 6 months ago #1936

Exactly, what does Obama have to do with this site?
It is becoming apparent that talking about Tiger is like discussing politics and religion. This forum isn't about either, and never should be.

Re:Parting with Woods 4 years 6 months ago #1939

Tiger's wife isn't American, she comes from the snow country around Skellefteå.

Well she must be one of the rare European women that doesn't embrace infidelity.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.451 seconds