Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
[url="index.php?option=com_community&view=groups&task=viewgroup&groupid=51&Itemid=3"]Gowf coorses[/url] Group Forum: The way the game was meant to be played, why we love links golf, share your experiences!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Barassie, and one other

Barassie, and one other 2 years 6 months ago #29649

• Tim Price
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Looks like I'll get a couple of rounds played during our family vacation in June while we're on a 17-day trip to Northern Ireland and the ferry over to Scotland. I'm still open on my round in Northern Ireland. I think I've got it down to the reasonable green fees at either Castle Rock or Portstewart (Portrush is too expensive). The Scotland leg of the trip is set. Since we're arriving in the Troon area and headed up to Fort William in the Highlands, I'll stop on our arrival date and play Kilmarnock Barassie. Can't play Royal Troon; again, cost is prohibitive. I can play at Barassie for a third of the price. I know: I'll probably get what I pay for, but the pictures look good and it seems like they've got a welcoming bunch there.

My wife is being kind enough to allow me to have "boy time," so I'm not going to blow our vacation budget. As it is, I think I'll also get a few shillings for a stogie and single malt at Oban. Also can't wait to break my maiden with the haggis. Can't think of a better way to celebrate the completion of my book manuscript and get it off to the publisher.

Cheers!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: darryl tateishi
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.257 seconds