- About me
Retired U.S. Army Colonel, Infantry, Airborne, Ranger, Special Forces
I was attracted to the game for its challenge, integrity and communion with nature.
I love the process of improving ones game.
- Home Course
- Fort Belvoir, Virginia
- About My Game
- About six years ago I was playing to a 9.4 index. Now at 73 years of age I am playing to a 14.3 and have gained weight from when I had a single digit handicap.
- I Need To Work On
- Getting back in shape with aerobics, yoga and core training.
- The fundamentals of Nicklaus and concepts of Abe Mitchell.
- Elk's short game video ideas which have already helped.
- What's In My Bag
- Taylor Made (TM) R9 woods, TM 360 irons, Cleveland Wedges, and Ping Anser 2 Putter.
- Best Score
- Best Shot
- 3 Wood to a par 3 in a match last month that came within 1 inch of a hole in one.
- Favorite Player
- Luke Donald & Stacy Lewis
- Favorite Tournament
- Any tournament at Congressional CC.(Washington DC)
- Favorite Golf Books
- Percy Boomer - On Learning Golf
- Ideal Foursome
- Jack NIcklaus, Luke Donald, Stacy Lewis and myself
- No joined groups.
- Member since
- Sunday, 04 September 2011 23:47
- Last online
- 3 months ago
- Profile views
- 572 views